𝐎𝐧𝐞.

"KULTURE" I heard someone yell as I walked into the store

I turned around and saw my old friend Angelo.

"Oh, hey." I said, and turned around to walk over to him.

We stepped up to each other, and gave each other a hug.

"Kulture Ian seen you in a while, where you been?" Angelo asked.

"I've been out the way, staying to myself." I told him.

"You always kept to yourself, that don't mean you can't call tho." He frowned.

"Boy that phone go both ways, and if you wanted to talk you could've called." I said as I picked up some hot Cheetos, sweetish fish, and a Mountain Dew.

"You right, where you bout to go?" He asked as I walked to the register, following behind me.

"Finna walk home." I told him, truthfully, and put my items on the counter.

"Walkkkk?" He asked.

"$5.19." The cashier notified.

I went to get the money from out the back of my phone case but Angelo handed him ten dollars before I got to get the money out.

"Yeah I'm finna walk." I said.

"Come ride wit me" he said, and nodded his head outside.

"Ride wit you where?"

"Round da block, I'll drop you off home after." He told me.

"Bet it."

I grabbed my bag, and walked outside, and waited for him while he got whatever he was getting from the store.

I waited until he came out the store and walked behind him as he walked into the car.

I got in the back because it was two other niggas in the car.

"Wassup," I spoke to everybody.
The dude in back with me spoke back, but the nigga in the front wit Angelo ain't say nothing.

"I'm De'jaun." The boy in the back introduced his self.

"I'm Kulture."

"Kulture." he whispered to his self.

I mugged him. Cause, no.

Weird ass.

"I like that." De'juan said.

"Thanks." I said, and pulled out my phone.

"Leave her the fuck alone." The nigga who was sitting in the front said to De'juan.

"Shut the hell up Santana." De'jaun mugged him.

"Where is Angelo?" I asked them.

"Damn, can you wait?" The one in the front, who I guess is Santana asked me.