𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫.

I was on my PS4 playing Black Ops, when Kulture finally came into my room

My eyes darted from the game over to her, she still had tear stains on her cheeks, her face was red and eyes bloodshot.

She always fucking crying.

"You straight?"

"I feel a little better after talking to Da'Juan."

"Feeling better enough to go out?"

"What'd you have in mind?"

"I mean you been cooped up in my house since that stalker shit came to light," I shrugged. "You deserve a nice night out."

"Like a date," Her eyes lit up like a kid in a candy shop.

"If that's what you wanna call it," My eyes wandered a figure for a moment before I realized I'd got killed.

"I'd really like that Cam."

"Well be ready for 8," I nodded licking my lips taking off my headset. "I gotta go handle some business."

⁀➷

I drove up the street to the Flower Shop a nigga named Darius worked at.

He owed me some drugs, or the money equivalent but he'd been dodging all my runners.

I kicked the door in, and he was fucking some pregnant bitch on the counter.

AHHHHH HE FUCKING SHARLESHA.

She was purring and shit.

"Where the fuck my money Darius?" I asked him.

I cocked my gun aiming it at his head.

"I need another week," He started stuttering. Sharlesha started crying.

"Shutup bitch."

I shot him once in the forehead, Sharlesha started crying harder when his body fell ontop of hers since he was still in her and she was bent over the counter.

I shot her twice, before pulling my mask over my face leaving the shop.

Hell, she ain't know her baby daddy anyways.

⁀➷

I looked at my phone walking, into my room seeing it was just a little after seven.

I'd have to take a quick shower.

I stripped down in my bedroom before walking into the bathroom, when I walked straight into Kulture.

She had a towel wrapped around her body, and her hair was wet. She laughed looking at me before her eyes got glued to my guy.

"Why you looking at my dick?"

"I-," She shook her head. "I should have used the guest shower. But Dex clogged up the toilet and the bathroom really stinks."

"You straight, you left some hot water?"

   She nodded before quickly walking out the bathroom.

BOUT TWENTY MINUTES LATER  !

   I sprayed cologne on myself, looking in the mirror grinning, showing my grills shining.

A soft knock came on the door before Kulture walked in.

She was wearing this baby blue strapless dress that hit every curve.

   "Is it too much?"

   "Nah, you look great."

   I walked over taking her hand walking her downstairs to the car.

I opened her door on my gentleman shit before I got in.

I drove the twenty minute drive to a quiet, reserved little Mexican restaurant called Pappas.

I'm ordering a taco.

SMILEY FACE, QUESTION MARK!

   I walked around the car taking her hand walking her into the restaurant, holding doors and shit like the gentleman I was.

We followed the host down to a booth, I waited on her to sit down before sliding in myself.

   She picked up her menu just staring at it.

   "You know I get what you going through," I spoke.

"If you sad and need to talk bout Angelo .. You can talk to me."

"I know." She sat the menu down. "I guess right now I'm still in shock. It hasn't hit me yet."

"Well I don't want you feeling it alone, I'm here." I grabbed her hands looking in her eyes.

   She smiled before pulling back, "You getting tacos huh?"

   "You know me so well."

   She laughed shaking her head. My eyes continued to watch her every movement before I just spat it out.

   "Something on my face?" She wiped her hand down her face.

   "Kulture," I licked my lips. "You tryna be my girlfriend? Cause I want you."

   I wasn't some word wiz, and I didn't know other way to say it.

Her big eyes grew wide.

   "Dead ass?"

   " dead ass."

   She started smiling, before nodding her head.
"Yes, yessss, yes."

   "To us," I smiled lifting my glass of water clinging it with hers. She leaned over the table grabbing my face pressing her lips on mine.

My teacher kick me out her class everyday, but call my parent when I don't go

I had to tell her about herself today, she know she wrong.

breaunajerielle helped me with this oneeeee!!