𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲.

I rolled my eyes listening to Dexter in the backseat caked up on facetime with Jonai hoe ass

The bitch really was moving funny playing on my best friend top.

Cam plucked my neck while still driving with one hand on the wheel. "What you look all pissy for?"

"I just don't like that bitch," I said loudly looking back at Dex.

"Tell that man faced hoe she got something coming to her!" She yelled back through the phone.

I turned around ready to snatch the phone from Dex and go in on this hoe, until Cam pulled me back causing the car to swerve a little.

"Aye killa," Dex yelled out grabbing on to the door.

"Shut the fuck up."

"And take the dick?"

"What you say?"

"The fucking air stink."

I shook my head as we approached my house.

When we made it Dj, and Gelo were on the front porch passing a blunt between one another.

Angelo has been getting high everyday since Santana died.
I wouldn't be surprised if he started to do crack.

I walked up to the porch and, There was a large manilla envelope by the door.

"What's that?" I asked them as I pointed to the envelope.

Dj looked up at me, his eyes glossy. "Uhhhhh."

"It been there," Angelo said letting out a some smoke. "I think."

I rolled my eyes grabbing the envelope seeing my name was on it. I went into the house seeing a big vase with alot of red and white roses in it.

I pulled back the envelopes fold and some pictures fell out.

Pictures of me in the strip club I use to work in, pictures of me and the guys in Walmart, or around town, pictures of me in my house.

I dropped the envelope and pictures confused as hell.

"Yeah," Cameron and nem came in the house laughing then stopped.

"What the fuck is all this?" He started picking up the pictures looking through them.

"I look cute as fuck right here. Let me have this one." Dex said as he looked through the pictures.

"It looks like Somebody been watching you bestfriend." Angelo said to me.

"they had to been in yo house to get these pictures," Cameron said sitting the pictures down.

"Who sent them?" Junior asked me.