𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲.

Start from the beginning

"Ion know, the fuck."

"It's the stalker for me." Dex said as he continued to go through the pictures.

"I need to go to the police." 

"Unt un, they gone be watching yo house and shit." Cameron said to me.

"Fasho, it's gone be hot." Dex said.

"So? It's already somebody watching me." I scrunched my face up.

"Ain't it weird that it ain't no pictures of Cameron." Angelo said to us.

Dex picked up a couple pictures from the floor. "Na he right here in this red and black hell cat."

"Red and black hell cat?" Angelo asked Dex.

"Yeah."

"I got some to do." Angelo said as he walked to the door.

"Be safe." I yelled.

I walked over to the big vase of flowers and picked up the note that was hanging on to it.

I picked the card up and read it.

I'm watching you,
-k'aceyon

Duh hoe. It's obvious atp.

"Lemme see that." Cameron snatched the card out my hand and read it.

"I wanna see." Dex attempted to snatch the card out of cams hand but cam didn't let it go so it ripped.

"Why yall did that?" Junior looked at them.

"That's not even proper English." Dex mugged him.

"Nigga you the one who always studdering." Junior mugged Dex.

"K'aceyon sounds familiar." Cameron said.

"You talm bout kacey?, he be with dee n em on da east side?" Dex asked me.

"Yeah, Back in the day when I used to strip he and his friends used to spend big money."

"Dee was always on some sneaky shit but k'aceyon was cool, he used to bring me flowers and give me rides home, then he got locked up when Angelo and y'all started to come around." I told them.

"Ain't that nigga killed his brother over a burger?" Junior asked us.

"Aint?" Dex asked him.

"Yeah Nigga. Ain't he killed his brother over a burger." Junior repeated.

"He ain't killed his brother over a damn burger ." Cam mugged him.

"His brother not even dead, you thinking about toonie fat ass." Dex said.

"Oh yeah, Den why he went to jail?" Junior asked us.

"He got caught trynna burn a body with dee." Cam said.

"They said he took all the charges. He ain't even kill ole dude who they was finna burn." Dex told us.

"His momma rich, he had a good ass lawyer, it's only been like a year ain it?" Junior asked us.

"Yeah."

"It's the broke for me." Dex said.

"So if he stalking her, and we know he stalking her, let's go get him." Dex looked at cam.

"Nawl, he wanted her to know he was watching her for a reason." Cameron said.

"So what we gone do?" Dex asked Cameron.

"We gone kill him, but just not right now." Cameron said.

Killlllllllers?

Murddddders?

"Why y'all killing him for? All he doing is taking pictures." Junior said.

Scary ass.

"Wait what if he gone cameras in here and heard everything we just said?" I looked at them.

"What if he still in the house waiting for us to leave so he could come out." Junior said.

"What if he got bombs in the basement and set a timer for five minutes when somebody opened the door." Dex said and We all looked at each other and ran out the house.

"Y'all some Dumbfucks." Cameron said as he opened the door of his car and got in.

Whew.

I wanna thank breaunajerielle  for helping me write this chapter go read her book

I wanna thank breaunajerielle for helping me write this chapter go read her book.❤️

Ion kno shit bout nunna dis shit. So use yo imagination.💀

I know I been slacking. I might upload like five chapters tmr fo yall. 😭