"PINAGTAGPO NGUNIT DI NAKATADHANA"

MewGulf oneshot au.

"PINAGTAGPO NGUNIT DI NAKATADHANA"

-

It was year 2014, month of Dec, day 21 when we first met.

-

Nabunggo mo ako kasi nagmamadali ka and you said sorry to me. You're in a rush kaya umalis ka agad pagkatapos mong mag sorry sakin but I can still remember kung paano ako natulala sayo.

-

It was like I was mesmerized by your whole presence. Your brown eyes, pointed nose, your thick eyebrows I can still remember each of it.

-

And after that incidence, I am smiling like crazy everytime naaalala kita and I don't even know why.

-

It was year 2016, month of Dec, day 21 when I met you for the second time around.

-

Again.

-

With the same day.

-

I was walking around nang makita kita ulit. It was like a slow motion for me. My heart are literally beating so fast when I met you again pero..... nilampasan mo lang ako na parang hindi mo ako kilala or hindi mo na ako matandaan.

-

Pero ako?! Since the first time we've met, nakatatak ka na dito sa utak ko, hoping that we will meet again.

-

It was year 2018, month of Dec, day 21.

-

Sobrang excited ako, cause I am hoping that I will meet you again and I promise to myself that I won't miss the chance to know you.

-

I admit that I like you even for the short time.

-

Hindi ko na pinalampas yung pagkakataon, nakita kita ulit. The same day again, every two years. This is kinda wierd right?!

-

Same tayo ng mall na pinuntahan that time, and unexpectedly same din tayo ng cashier na nilapitan.

-

Just like what I promise to myself, I grab the chance. Nakipagkilala agad ako sayo, Your name is Gulf and I am Mew. I offer my hand to you and you gladly took it. Na ikwento ko sayo sa wakas yung wierd na pangyayari every two years.

-

Ang magkita tayong dalawa.

-

I was so happy that time. You insisted to treat me a lunch and who am I to say no? That day, para lang tayong nag date.

-

Since nasa mall tayo, we decided na maglibot libot nalang tayo dun. At sobrang saya ko. For a short time, andami kong malaman tungkol sayo.

*********************

-

It was year 2020, month of Dec, day 21.

-

I met you again.

-

We are inside the church.

-

You are walking slowly.

-

You are obviously happy and I am smiling while watching you but I can also feel my tears flowing down to my cheeks.

-

It was year 2020, month of Dec, day 21, the forth time we've met and I was watching you walking towards the Altar because finally you are getting married.

-

But the sad thing is not to me, but to my bestfriend.

-

Sadyang mapaglaro talaga ang tadhana.

-

And I guess, pinagtagpo lang tayo, pero hindi tayo yung nakatadhana para sa isa't isa.

-

-

@Venus_
🥺