" I'VE MADE MY DECISION THROUGH STARING AT HIS EYES "

#Strike5

-

" I'VE MADE MY DECISION THROUGH STARING AT HIS EYES "

----

It was a fine summer day, and I am here at the church, looking into the altar where two individuals stand in front of the priest, ready to fully unite, ready to pave thier way into forever

-

"Gulf, sobrang layo na ng narating natin na magkasama. Sobrang dami ng problema na nakaya nating lagpasan. I am so thankful that you didn't give me up eventhough I know maraming beses ka ng napagod sakin and Im so thankful that it didn't cross your mind to give up on me, on us. I don't even know why I am this blessed for giving such wonderful man to me, for having you in my life,"

-

The man paused as his tears fell. He let out a gentle laugh as he abruptly wiped it off then he continued

-

"I love you so much. If I were to live my life again, I would always choose you because baby, in an ocean of people, my eyes will always look for you, I love you more than most, more than everything, my love," he smiled at him. "I promised to hold you forever, to cherish every moment with you, to love you, to be at your worst, to treasure you. If I will get tired I promised to hold on tight to the rope called love that unites the two of us. Baby, I love you"

-

Kahit malayo ako sa kanila, kitang-kita ko kung paano tumulo ang mga luha ni Gulf. He cleared his throat before speaking.

-

"Mew, I love you and loving means together fighting against all odds, growing together and be at each other's worst version. Oo, napagod ako ng maraming beses pero imbis na sukuan ang tayo ay mas pinili ko ang ikaw, ang tayo, ang pagmamahal na nabuo nating dalawa sa loob ng limang taon. Today, I am infront of you, standing and let them witness how genuine my love is. Hindi lang ikaw ang blessed, Mew. We are both blessed for having each other to lean on, each other to be with as we walk on our path to forever. I love you so much,"

-

Tumulo na rin ang mga luhang kanina ko pa pinipigilan habang nakatingin sa altar kung saan ang dalawang puso'y nangangako ng walang hanggan.

-

"I promised to hold you, to grow with you until we're gray and old. I promised to value you, to love you both versions, worst and best. I will be here to support you and your goals in life. I promised to give you everything that could make you happy for I love you so much, Mew. So much"

-

Kitang-kita ko ang pagmamahalan sa mga mata nila at nasasaktan ako sa nakikita ko kaya ipinikit ko na ang mga mata ko. Para kasing binibiyak ang puso ko.

-

Naramdaman ko ang pag-upo ng isang tao sa tabi ko pero hindi ko ininda at hinayaan ko na mamalisbis ang luha mula sa mata ko.

-

"Stop crying" Sabi ng lalaking nasa tabi ko. Mapait akong ngumiti saka binuksan ang mata ko tumagilid para lingunin siya.

-

"Nasasaktan ako kaya hayaan mo ako!"

-

He's not looking at me. Nakatingin lang siya sa unahan kaya lalo akong napangiti ng mapait at ibinaling ulit ang paningin sa harap------- at na realized ko na wala na ang dalawang taong ikinasal, wala na sila. Ako lang at ang lalaking katabi ko ang andito.