"I AM STILL INTO YOU"

Mewgulf oneshot au.

"I AM STILL INTO YOU"

--

Under the bright moon, seating alone on the sand, watching the mild waves, listening to the sound it makes as if it is playing a soft music.

-

I took my cellphone and I composed a message-- to someone who causes happiness and too much pain to me.

----

-

"How are you Gulf? It's been so long since you left me. Alam mo ba? Nandito pa rin ako. Stuck on the past and still drowning for the love that I feel for you. I am still in to you. I want you back pero-- alam kong hindi na ako ang nakapagpapasaya sayo. Kasalanan ko rin naman to, siguro Karma na to sakin-- sa pag baliwala ng nararamdaman mo para sakin. You fell out of love and I am dying to know why, am I too late? I sacrificed a lot already. I still love you, Gulf. I still do and still I am praying for your safety. I just want you to know... I AM STILL INTO YOU. I want you back, please comeback."

-

I never dared to send it. Kahit pa ilang ulit kong isend yun, wala pa rin magbabago. He left and he will never comeback

--

I laughed sarcastically, I deserved this, after all this is all my fault.

-

" Ang tanga tanga mo kasi Mew, ang manhid mo. " saad ko sa sarili ko.

-

Tears are now again streaming down in my face. And with an aching heart, I whispered again.

-

"Maybe, I should let this feelings go"

-

"Tatanggapin ko na lang ang katotohanang masaya kana sa piling ng iba"

-

"That you are now continuing the chapter in your life without me in it"

---

-

Tumingala ako sa malinaw na kalangitan.

-

Stars are shining and it seems like little hope that maybe this pain will ease soon, that I will be able to forget all the love that I feel for that person, that something will shine again

-----

But tonight-- hahayaan ko muna ang sarili ko na umiyak at ilabas lahat ng sakit na nararamdaman ko, because I am noting to myself that this will be the last time....

---

The last time that I will cry for him.

-

-
@Venus_