II.

"you brother, is still a chicken after all.. Your gorgeous,smart..rich and all but your chicken!" Graeg laughs..

"HA! HA! whatever.. its just that I cant tell her!" Fourt smirk.. "She's all this simple, yet she always crashed me! Like boom!"

"well,if you would only stop teasing her.. you know she always hits you below the belt" Gabrielle said and take a sip on his whiskey..

"Yep, my sister always crash you with her 'idk stints on you!" Graeg added..

"Know what? I think she likes you.." Nash said out of the blue... "We always caught her looking at you, glancing or sometimes she got off guard whenever your near..

"Really? You notice that?" Fourt asked and smile.. "Well, I'll try and try"

--------------------------------------------------------

So lay me down! And tell me things would be alright,things would be alright!

Grae sings from out loud while stirring her coffee..

"Guys! Call the fire truck! Call the fireman! The police! Help!"

" what!? Why! What is it fourt!" Grae asked in a nervous voice..

"Oh? What-- I just thought that there's something wrong in here.. but its just you, Singing!" Fourt scratch her neck and smile sheepishly..

"Oh, yeah! Whatever! And what the heck are you doing in here? And where's my brother? Did you climb our fence again!" She said angryly..

"Hey,  relax.. breath in.. breath out. Im here to be with you, I know that your alone" he smiles and she looked away..

"For what? I can always be alone.. I dont need your company.."

"Cheer up emo kid.. heheh! Just joking sweety.. oooppps! Sorry. I mean.. Grae.. my love" he mocked..

"When will you cut that off.. you not funny---- *ring*ring*" its her phone..

"Hello?"----

"Yeah, ofcourse? What time" she smiles and pause for a while..

"Okay,i'll be right there!" She smiles and say her goodbye to who ever is she talking to..

"Who's that?" He asked..

"Jared Watsons.. he asked me to go watch a movie!" She smiles and leave him.. "hey, Fourt, just lock the door okay? Or just wait for Greag and the others.."

Ugh! Another moment is wasted! Stupid Watsons!