VIII.

Only know you love her when you let her go! And you let her go..

7 sets of songs and they're done.. eventhough they dont play such mellow songs they still do it as a request.. they always plays Rock music.. or their own compositions.. but this time its diffrent.

"Nash, Gab.. Let go to my place? Grae's gonna cook late dinner for us.." Graeg smiles and pat their backs..

"Whoah! She never cooked!" Nash said sarcasticly..

"Yeah, Graeg challenged her.. and she agreed to-----"

"Fourt, baby! What a great show!?" Nicca bargged in..

"Oh!? Nicca, it would be nothing without my band.. you knew that!"

"Ahh, yeah, guys! Let go and drink at the mini bar?" She said..

"Thanks,but no thanks Nicca.. We had something to attend too.." Nash said..

"Well, if you dont want Nashville just leave.."

"Yeah, Nash is right.. we better go.." Fourt said.

"Uh? Just a shot might do? Please? Guys,the host of the party dont accept a NO." And she drag Graeg and Fourt to the bar..

"Hey! Fourty! I'll just wait for you at Graeg's.." nash yelled..

"Okay, we'll follow ASAP!" Fourt yell.

"I just dont like the vibes in here Fourt." Graeg stated..

"Why? Lets just drink one bottle then lets go" Fourt said.

"Right, or else we're gonna carry hell for days!"

"Fourt, Graeg.. here.. drink.. bottoms up guys!" Nicca said and pulls Fourt near her..

"Heyyah! Nicca! Cuz, get your filty hands of my bestfriend's boyfriend! HEHE!" Alex said to Nicca, but she just rolled her eyes on her..

"Yeah, get out of here Alex"

"Well! Hell.. lets go Fourt"she snapped out and leave with Graeg and Gab..

"I'll just go to the restroom and follow you to Grae.."

"Are you sure? Can you drive?"

"Yeah,ofcouse.. I still can drive"

A couple of Hours later at Grae's Place.

"Where's Fourt?! Its been almost 3 hours!" Grae said while waiting for Fourt to pick up his phone..

"Hey sis, why dont we go over to Nicca's and lokk for him?" Graeg suggested..

"Yeah,lets go get him" Alex nod in approved.