XI.

"What!?" Grae yelled out.. Xia just told her that she'll be Designing two sets of costumes for a band's concert.. Not just any band.. But the band he knew the most.. the FrayBorn..

"Why me?" She asked Xia..

"Well, as the head designer.. the bosses trusted you so much and I heared.. they would only let us have the account if you design the costumes.. Maybe its your brother's idea.. and they said you'll meet them this week.. Can i come? I really wanna meet that Fourt Spencer in flesh.. He's really cute and aww, the abs.. ha! Ha! Well, I gotta keep going to keep money moving, darling!." he smiles and leave her blank..

Xia didn't know about what happened with her and Fourt.. That's why he's confident about this account..

She take some time to think.. She's a pro.. but with this case? She's ready to turn her back..

She decided to call her brother to clear things..

"***hey! Sis? Hows work.. its so good to hear from you."

"Works fine Graeg,, your the one whose not.."

"***cold huh? Whats the prob?!"

"**you know the problem Mr.. why do I need to make your costumes!"

"Haha! Its not just my choice.. its the band.. and they really wanna see you! Its been 4years since they saw you..

"***but------

"***gotta go Sis, love you"

Then he cut her off.

She wont feel comfortable around Fourt,they know it.. but they still do such thing!

"Hey! Hey! Hey!" Xia suddenly appear from nowhere..

"Yes Xi?" She smiles and look at him.

"Well, Can we go shopping later? I'll need your help."

"Sure, i'll just get ready"

----------------------

"Ohhhhh!? Ms. Grae! You should buy this high-heel.. this fits you perfectly and this will surely look good on you!" Xia exclaim as he saw a black & purle stelleto..

"I already had 3 stelleto.. that would be enough.. u dont need such thing" she smiles and look for sneakers.

"That's boring,well.. its your choice by the way.."

"Haha! Yea----"

"Sis! Look behind you but dont make it too obuse.. that guy,wearing a bull cap is looking at you and he looks gorgeous!" He look at her with sparkling eyes!

OMG! Fourt Spencer. :/

"Grae..."