XIV.

"I saw Grae yesterday." Fourt tells Graeg while they're going to Graeg's condo..

"by fate or you stalked her?" Graeg look at him and laughs..

"ofcourse! I stalked her! how come i'll be on a botique" Fourt answer sarcasticly

"Yeah,you'll see him any minute now"

"Well, I know, im preparing for this for a long time!"

"Funny,she also feels the same!"

"really?"

"Yeah,she wants closure." Graeg said and smirk..

"What the ------"

"yeah, she's still lovesick.. and all she want is to be Free.. she said she'd moved on" Graeg said empizising every word.

"No? Closure? but im gonna tell her the news i've been wanting to tell her almost a decade now!" Fourt's face turn pale..

"Yeah,I know.. but its a hard time for her"

"I dont really care, Im gonna tell her"

"Okay, its your time to shine!" Graeg smiles and point to the lobby

He saw Grae standing outside the elevator with Xia.. He felt so good seeing her.. but a bit nervous about this thing..

"Come on! we gotta hurry!" Graeg hurriedly got of his car and walks towards Grae..

"Sissy!" He yells and hug her.. "Fourt! come over here!" Grae looks like she's choking as Fourt walks slowly toward them..

"hey Grae.. How are you? its been years" he smiles warmly and look at her eyes..

"naah! just almost 15 hours, you saw each other yesterday right!" Xia corrected Fourt

Grae's grin broke into laughs.. "yeah, you got me Xi.. Haha!"

"still the same old Grae.." Fourt smiles and look at her like he would loss her the moment he take off his eyes over her..

As they step on the elevator, no one talked or even make a sound.. They all felt the awkwardness between them

"Grae, I can talk to you.. Please" Fourt asked her..

"sure, you already did.." she said like talking to the wind.. she didn't even care to look at him

"I mean, just the two of us

. privately.."

"OK."

As they reached Graeg's unit, Graeg goes to the kitchen with Xia to help him prepare the snacks, eventhough she knew they just want them to talk..

"so, whatcha gonna tell me?" she started and sit on one of the single sitter sofa on the living room.

"Grae" he said emotionally.

"just say it.. please.. we both knew were uncomfortable with each other.. or im uncomfortable with you"

"yes, I know.."

"so?"

"Just keep calm. ok, first of all.. Im sorry.. I cant say it a hundred times.. that im so sorry for what happened years ago..."

"just hit the punch line.. please?" Grae said like she's bored but deep inside she wanted to cry..

"Grae, after the day that you left for Willford.. I immediately follow you to say sorry.. I spoke with your abuela.. and she told me to stop chasing you cause I only brough pain.. and you already feel better.. I stalked you for about a month.. And when you graduated from College I was there, I saw you got your medals.. I was so happy for you back then.."

He paused for a while and wiped her tears that's flowing through her cheeks..

"About 2 months before you left, I discoved that Nicca's baby is not mine.."

"W-what? How? w-what do you mean?" she said trembling..

"Well, I was still so devastated when she asked me to go to the Hospital for a monthly check up and I come along because my mom wants me to.. But when the doctor say that Nicca count her pregnancy month wrong, she's delayed by a month.. I talked to her about it and she admits that she didn't know who to blame about her pregnancy and she take the opportunity by that night, and she tells me that nothing really happend betweemln us"

She cant say a thing, she didn't know what to say, what to do or what to react to what Fourt is telling her..