IV.

"You what!?" Graeg yelled at Fourt..

"I didn't mean it but its just that he pushes me to my limits.." Fourt answer with coviction..

"Well, what did she do?"

"Nothing?"

"Say sorry bro, make a sceme.. thats what your good at remember.. and you cant be a chicken.. You know boys are coming after her.. like what had just happen earlier with Watson.. you just cant stand and wait.."' Graeg smiles and punch him lightly..

''I know, i know, but i cant tell her.. Im no good when it comes to her..''

''Well.. fourt.. if you dont move you're gonna lost her'' Nash said while giving him a suit yourself look..

"'Nash is right.. You must move.. at this point you decide..'' Graeg said..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GRAE"s POV

He kissed me, Fourt Spencer.. The guy who told me years ago that he"s gonna marry me someday.. I dont know if he likes me or he just wanna tease me.. or he just wanna zip my noisy mouth! but with his lips? its another story untold.. But I just cant speculate tha he likes me because he kissed me!

yet, its my first kiss.. ugh! that guy is giving me a damn hard time thinking! I need to talk to Fourt! I cant be like this for a long time.. but.. its just a kiss.. No big deal!! Grae thought to herself..

After minutes of thinking about that kiss.. She decided to call her Bestfriend Alexandrea Price.. After a couple of rings Alex Answered the phone..

"***Hey,sissy.. that cookin? Haven't heared you for a couple of days huh?" Alex laugh on the other line..

"***Yeah,im just a little busy about school, projects.. hectic sched--

"***dont worry, I can feel you.. wanna tell me something?----" Alex asked.

This girl really know her better that anyone else.

"***Yeah? Can we hung out? I'll go to your place if you wont mind?

"***nonsense! I'll go to your place? I'll go change.. see you later!

Grae was left smiling to herself but still thing about that kiss..