XII.

"Wait! You knew him?" Xia looked shocked as he looked at them.. Grae is just standing frozen infront of him.

"Hi, Fourt, Fourt Spencer"

"As in The Fourt Spencer!? Can we take a selfie?!" Xia said excitedly..

"Sure," he smiles and look at Grae..

"Well, well, well, I think.. there's something I need to know?" Xia break the silence between them..

"N-no,nothing Xia.. Let go." She turn her back and walked straight out of the boutiqe..

"Oh my G? Whats happening between you and Ms. Grae?" Xia asked Fourt..

"Xia right? Can I get her number please?" He smiles and look at Xia directly..

"Tsk.tsk.tsk.. No.. im sorry. I think she's mad at you.. Gotta go!"

-------------------
What the hell is happening?
Why do he need to show up! So he've got the guts! Grae cant help but cry..

"Grae? You ok.." Xia asked calmly knowing thay she's in trouble..

"Fourt, is my first and last boyfriend.. and 7years ago, he cheated on me..."

"So, That explains everything! he's really not a cutie! He's a monster! But have you ever talked to him about that? That would lighten up your load.. you know,clousure?"

I think Xia is right, I just need closure.. and I must moved on coz he already moved on.. he's a father now.. he had a child or maybe children..

She didn't watch news or read newspaper articles about her brother's band.. all she know is they're a band.. that's all..

"So whatcha think Grae?"

"Yeah, that's what I need Xi.. thanks."

"No prob.. your my boss.. and your my friend.. i'll always be here" Xia said dramatically.. "wait, someone's calling!"

"***goodmorning! Xia speaking how may I help you!? ---- okay.. ----sure.. she's free tommorow------ what time? ----- okay..---+ thanks..------- see you..**"

"Who's that??" She asked, because she notice that he's thinking deeply..

"Mr. Nash from the band your about to design their costumes?Is it okay? he's asking for you tomorrow.. he also tells me that you're gonna meet them one on one cause they're on vacation.."

"Its okay, i'll meet him.. can you please call my brother? After I meet Nash ?,i'll talk to him.."

"No problemo!"

We'll meet sooner or later, I must face my fears.. I've moved on! I dont love him anymore and were totally over!