VII.

After a year.

"Sweetie, we're gonna play for a birthday.. for Alex's cousin this weekend.. do you know her? Nicca Andersen?" He asked while cooking their lunch..

After she became his boyfriend, he always goes to there house.. he help her cook.. bake.. or shop.. there's no problem when it comes to her parents. Cause they like Fourt..

"Ofcourse, she likes you remember?" She looked at her and make face..

This Nicca Andersen had a huge crush on his boyfriend since day one.. Alex already talked to her about flirting with Fourt, but she just ignore Alex and continue flirting with Fourt, eventhough he ignores Nicca.. she cant help herself to be jelous.. its just her thing..

"Your jelous again with that girl huh?"

"Yeah, 18 and flirting.. haha!" She smiles to hide her true feelings.

"Dont be jelous,im just yours.. forever" he wink and give her a fying kiss that she imaginary catch and put it in her lips..

"Hey Love Birds, whats cooking in here?" Graeg take a sit in her front and look at the kitchen table..

"Chorizo pasta and wheat bread" Fourt answer..

"Bro, why do you have to cook by the way? Why not let Grae cook for us?" Graeg looked at her and smile sheepishly..

"Whoah! No way! We might get diarrea or we might get poisoned!" Fourt answered with a laugh

"You two are so rude, if you die because of my cooking? You'll die of its delisiousness." She barged in..

"Ha! Ha! Really? Prove it! I challenge you" Graeg said and laugh crazily

"Okay? Tommorrow night.. call your band with Alex.."

"Sweetie, tommorrow is the birthday party remember?" Fourt said worriedly

"You'll eat late dinner in here?"

"But im planning to bring you at the party?"

"No,just meet me here after the party ok? Just dont go near that slut."

"Grae, your mouth!" Graeg yelled at her.

"Oooooopps, sorry brother.. I just got carried away.. you know."

"Ok, well its settled.. 11:30pm tommorrow.." Graeg ended things with plate full of pasta..