V.

"Alex? I thought your already on your way? Its been almost haft an hour?, Im worried.. Call me as soon as you heared this msg?" Grae said over the phone.. she tries to call Alex for the Nth time but its just the Voicemail..

After a few more mins of waiting.. Alex arrived in a hurry and seems kinda worried..

"Grae, Im sorry.. I drove all the way in here as fast as I can to fetch you! Come, lets go.." She said and pulls her to the car..

"What? Why? Why are you cramming? whats happening?" She asked worriedly..

"Its your brother, he's in trouble..

"WHAT?? WHY?" She asked furriously..

"I'll tell you on the way there,and dont bring your car.. I'll take care of driving us in there.."

While hitting the road, Alex told him whats happening.

"Your brother and his band were on a jam when one guy whose drunk just go near Graeg and punch him.. he seems okay when I left him on the bar's clinic.."

Alex knew such things because of her Boyfriend Gabrielle.. that's why maybe she fetch her as soon as she received the news about her brother, Graeg.

"Im worried about Graeg, you know how fragile he is? He cant even stand flies.. now, somebody just punch him of of nowhere?"

"Dont worry, Gab just texted me before we leave your house.. Graeg's fine.. we'll just go inthere and bring him home.."

"Thank you so much, alex" she smiles and wiped her tears..

"Its nothing Grae.. Now tell me.. whats the thing that seems to be bothering you?" She keeps her eyes on the road but still manage to make her feel better..

"Its Fourt.."

"Uhhh huh? The super yummy Fourt Spencer.. Your first love? What about him?" She smiles and giggles like a child..

"Well, he kissed me"

"WHAT? REALLY!? is he your boyfriend already??

"Calm down Alex, he's not.. I mean.. he kissed me out of the blue.. and its my first.. I just cant conclude things! You know, false hopes hurts alot."

"Yeah? I know, but he doesn't have a girlfriend remember!?"

"Well, students are talking about him and Hannah.. and my brother also talks about them all the time so I think is true.."

"Oh well, just talk to him about that.. I know you'll think about it all the time.."

As they reach the bar,

"Where are they? No ones in here?" Grae asked in confusion..

"The clinic's at the back of the bar.. Just take the path way in here" Alex show her a narrow tiled path with roses and scrubs..

"Lets go?" She called Alex..

"Just go to your brother sissy? I'll just buy some drinks.."

She find her way to the narrow path, and as she walks down.. she hears her favorite song..

dammit! Whats this!?

Because the path is a long way down.. she shivers in whats happening..

Is it fourt singing!?

When I was younger I saw, my mommy cry and curse at the wind--- the voice sing.. now, she is pretty sure that its Fourt..

"Fourt?" She asked with a small voice..

"Sweetie.." Fourt answer and he show up but the singing still continue on the back ground meaning that its recorded..

"Whats this Fourt? Whats the meaning of this? Where's my brother?" She asked continously..

"He's okay.. Nobody gets hurt.. Come.. i'll tell you something" He said smiling ang pulling her closer to him..

"What do you mean? Would you please tell me whats happening?" She asked and she almost broke into tears for whats happening..

"Well,first.. just take a sit.." he help her sit on the picnic matress..

"Whats this? Whats with the candles--the picnic? Were's Alex?"

He just smiles and hug her..