XIII.

"Nash!" Grae smiles and give Nash a light hug..

"Yo! Grae! Whats up?! You look gorgeous!" He laughs and hug her back..

"Eh-ehem! Hi, Xia" Xia barged in and introduce himself.

"Yes, ofcourse, I know you Ms. Xia.. well come in.."

As they're settle on the living room she cant help but asked Nash..

"Nash,so hows the band?" she smiles and give him her sketches..

"The band's fine.. is this your first appointment first for the band?" he asked knowing where this conversation will go..

"yeah, later im going to Graeg's.. tom. im going to see Gab and Fourt" she smiles like nothing really happened between them.

"Mind if I asked,do you already forgiven him?"

"yeah, I guess so.. I just saw him yesterday and Im still angry but I guess I already forgiven him. a bit"

"but he got something to tell you" he smiles and look through the binder folder.

"what is it? said sorry?" she asked and look at him..

"wait for him, i know he'll get mad if I told you the news"

"you sketched this huh? Nice, they said we'll pick two.. why dont know why we need such things.." he look funny with his gestures.

whats wrong with Nash? what did he tell me! Ugh! its stressed me to the bones!

"Grae? you okay?" Nash tapped her back lightly and smiles sweety..

"yeah, ofcourse.."

"if Fourt is still single and he dont have a child.. would you forgive him?" Nash asked seriously that makes her heart skip a beat..

Nash is full of riddles.. what is he saying??!