I.

"Not all knights in shinning armor can make your dreams come true.."

"Uhg! Not again!" Grae groan under her pillows..

Its saturday,she had no classes but she always wakes up around 7a.m because of that noise.

That noise is her brother's band, "the GF's.. where on earth did that name came from? She dont know and she dont wanna care..

They always practice on saturdays and sunday in the basement of their house, and because their parents are barely home.. they allow them to use the basement as a music hall for them..

"They always do it on purpose!" She mumble and jump off her bed and walks slowly to the kitchen..

Her twin brother Graeg, is one of the band's member.. together with Gabrielle, Nash and the devil himself.. Fourt.. They are claiming that its a rock band.. but for her? Their just a band no big deal?

Yet, they're popular at school.. specially Fourt, girls are always flirting with him.. wanna date him..

"Hey! Ms. P! GoodMorning..Your already awake? want a cup of coffee? Or pancakes? Orange juice? Name it.." Fourt Greeted her with a smile..

"Stop calling me that nitwit.." she said in an annoyed gesture..

"Cheer up, im sorry! Im just joking.."

"Your joke is not quite nice in the morning"

"Sorry,"

"I thought,your the one singing?? The Alesana song.."

"Its just a record.. wait? You knew that song?" he looked surprise and he manage to look at her and smile..

"Well,yes.. My brother used to listen to them alot.."

"Oh, you just broke me sweetie" he smiles and give her a plate of freshly cooked strawberry waffles.. "here eat, I know your going somewhere"

"Thanks, but.. have you seen my brother?"She asked with a grimace..

"Graeg and the others are out.. buying things for our gig tonight"

"Then,why are you here?. To annoy me?"

"Your such a bully Ms. P.. Im here to be your nanny! Want me to give you a bath?" He grinned that makes her eyes wide open..

"PERVERT!" she yelled at his face and walked out of the kitchen..

"Hey! Grae! Honey, you haven't eatten anything!" He follows her at the living room..

"Stop calling me names! Stop following me! Your a pervert!"

"Grae, im sorry.. im just joking! I meant no harm?!"

"Whatever! Just leave me if you really meant no harm!" She didn't notice that she already reach her room..

"Okay,but you must eat fir-----"
She just slammed the door. -__- what have you done Fourt! Great! You just blew ypur chance!" He said to his self.

Earlier that day,
Friday night:

"Got a problem bro?" Graeg asked Fourt..

"Well, I already wanna tell your sister"

"Well,go on? Whats the problem in telling her?"

"He's chicken" Nash barged in..

"Hey! Im not, I just want to take it slow" he defended.

"Yeah, slow.. slow like a turtle man' Gabrielle added..

"Stop it! Okay, I had a plan" Graeg said with a grin..

"What plan?" The three asked curiously..

"Tommorrow morning, be there at our house.. i'll leave the two you.. then,you can confess.. this time.. dont be a chicken! Im allowing you to kiss her and everything.. but please. No sex, okay!?"