X.

Life goes on Grae, life goes on..

Grae thought to herself a million times already.. A few days after they broke up.. Eventually, they had no formal break up but after what happened? No ifs no buts.. its official..

A news spread over their town that Nicca is pregnant.. Sad but true.. She is carrying Fourts baby..

She cant help herself but cry.. after all those year that he told her that he loves her. This is how he repay all the love she had given him?

She cried with that thought..

"Hey,sis.. let go out of town..or better yet lets have a grand summer vacation!" Graeg suggested..

"Where? But its only two weeks before enrolment"

"You want to study at Willford University right? I tell Grandma about your plans and she's trilled to hear the news.."

"How about you? Your band?"

"Well, i'll stay here and study at St. Clemen.. while you'll fly to Grandma's and study"

"I cant just leave you? Who will take care of you!"

"Nonsense. I can take care of myself.. and as you could see, I àlready broke somebody's nose. Hahaha!"

She didn't answer and just fake a smile..

"Sorry, hey! Grae, we'll leave tommorrow."

——————————————————

"Alex just called, Grae's leaving tommorow for Willford.." Gab announced..

"Oh, poor Grae.. she is so affected of what happen with them.." Nash said and pluck his guitar..

"Either do Fourt, good thing it s summer.. her mother said he didn't even go out of his room to eat.. he just stays in his room and got drunk.."

"Well, Gab.. they wont be in that situation if it wasn't for him.."

"We just cant blame and blame and just let it go.. she already moved on" Graeg said, he just arraived and he brought that smiles like nothings happened..

"Where's Fourt?" He asked ang grab his guitar

"What on earth is happening?" Nash and Gab answer in chorus

"Why? Grae's already fine. No need to be angry anymore.. plus, she's leaving tommorow.. actually.. were both leaving.."

"What? No you cant!" Gab protest..

"Just for a week, i'll just make sure she'll be fine with Gran"

"Grae's leaving?"

They all looked at where the voice came from, Its Fourt, he look pale and angry.. he grow some hair on his face and he looks like he lack sleep for a year!

"She going to study at Willford.. she'll lose her focus if she can see you or Nicca." Graeg said but he didn't care look at Fourt..

"She cant,I love her! Please, Graeg.. let me talk to her just fpr a while.. please!?' He knelt down and cry..

"Sorry Fourt, you cant.. and we all know that you'll be a Father now.. she said that she's great.. but she cries almost every night, she's affected that much so please.. let her go.. I cant blame you for all of this, but just think about Nicca and the baby.. that's also what Grae wants for you.. let her go, so she can grow" Graeg said whole-heartedly..

-