VIIII.

"F-fourt?" Grae trembles as she hold back her tears while looking at her sleeping boyfriend naked with Nicca in bed..

"Grae!" Nicca yelled in shock.. "what the hell are you doing here! Dont you know the word PRIVACY!  I can file a case agains to of trespassing!" She said continuesly while wrapping herself with a towel..

"Shut up! You! Bitch!" Alex burst into her limits..

Fourt woke up with the noise and he look like he's in pain.. he look at himself and look shock as everyone else..

"What the fvck am I doing in here, Grae! Sweetie!?" He look at her with pain.

"Sweetie! How dare you call my sister like that Fourt! You've cheated! You have sex with that slut! And you've got the guts to call her sweetie! What the fvck Fourt!" Graeg yelled angryly at Fourt and punch him on the face..

"No one, can ever do this to my sister!" He punch Fourt, until his lips got busted..

"Graeg, just s-stop it.. L-lets go

." she finally manage to say, she burst into tears.. and run towards the car..

She just want to disappear that very moment.. how could he do that to her?

Is he that tired of waiting for her to have sex with him? How can he do it!?

"Grae! Stop! Grae sweetie.. please? Oh my god! What have i've done! Grae!" Fourt still manage to run after her eventhough his face is almost broken.. his eyebrow, his lips.. and his nose where badly broken, she can see those through Graeg's tinted car windows..

"Fourt! What the hell! Go away from Grae! Its the best thing you can do!" Nash grabbed his arms and pulls him away..

"Grae, im sorry.. I didn't know what happen! I dont really know how it happened.."

"Shut the fvck up! Dont dare show me your face again!"