XV.

"Grae, Would you please be my girlfriend? Again, for the nth time?" He smiles and pull a velvet box from his pocket..

"This is a promise ring, and I promise to cherish you forever.. Please, Grae? Give me a chance.." He beg while some tears roll down his eyes..

"I dont know Fourt,im so stress, tried and im not yet over this"

She grabed her bag and run off the door..

"Grae! wai---"

"Bro, just let the good news sink in before everything else.. think about her feelings too.. she's still processing things" Graeg show up from his back and tap him gently..

"But, I must calm her.."

"Nah, Mister Spencer, she'll be fine.. Grae's an intelligent Lady and she'll be just fine.. So please, chose from her works so we can start working" Xia said while asuring him a smile..

"Fourt, cheer up.. im so sorry it take you this long just to tell her.. Grand and I talked about it years ago, I was about to tell her the news but she stops me from telling her because she said she's still coping in with her studies and She's already doing well.. Its also my fault.. im so sorry bro.." Graeg spoke gently knowing how upset he is..

"yay, it okay.. atlease i've finally tell her' He smiles and shake Graeg's hand..

"I gotta go Graeg, just see you at the rehersals a couple of those from now"

"Why not tell Nash and Gab were gonna go to our house for band practice.. for oldtime sake?" Graeg suggested.

"yeah,great idea.. i'll call them.. catch you later bro..

-----

"We all know that its not his baby.. im so sorry Sissy.." Alex console Grae whose still crying because she already knew the truth and she knew to herself that she still love Fourt.

"Even you Alex? but why!?" she suddenly turned sour..

"well, Graeg and Fourt tells us about your Grandma's wish.. and we all agreed to it.. Your abuela knows whats best.. Please, Forgive me.. Forgive Graeg and Forgive Fourt.. He's just a victim.. as well as you are.." Alex cries and hug her..

"Alex, If you want to make it up to me.. Come with me.." She stands up and pull Alex out of her house..

—————————————————

## Am I real? do the words I speak before you makes you feel.. that the the love I had for you will see no ending---- ###

Fourt started the sing their Theme song..

"Yeah, sing your heart out bro!" Graeg laughs and continue strumming..

"Shut ------"

## The world could die and everything may lie but you shan't cry.. cause time may pass but never than i'lt last. i'll be by your side.. forever by side.. ###

Fourt look at the direction of the singing voice..

"Fourt Spencer, Im so sorry for not believing in you.. Giving you the hard time, chasing me.. Saying sorry.. And blaming you because of the Sh*ts that happened to my life.. I still love you and Will you do the honors of marrying me?" Grae said while crying and smiling at the same time..

"Grae! you just proposed? are you nuts!?" Graeg snapped out off it!

"oh! shut up Graeg!" Fourt Punch him lightly and walks toward Grae...

"ofcourse sweetie,, I love you with all of my heart!"

The moment is ended with a sweet smile and a light kiss Fourt and Grae shared..