Chapter 12

A/N: another update for all of you. Praying that everyone is safe and happy this holiday season. MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
____________________________________________

The sound of her name coming from him, sent shivers down her spine, and she is bothered by it. He affects her so much, and she is afraid of what it will become, and the resulting mess after.

Her musing, was cut when he whispered, "Beatriz..." and she found that he stepped closer without her noticing. He is already invading her space that she stepped back and found herself caged with him in front and her car behind her. Her senses went haywire when he caressed her cheek with his knuckles.

"Ollie. Say it Beatriz. I want to hear you call me by my name." He said in a whisper while continuously caressing her face.

With her out of focus, because of her current situation, she obeyed his command.

"Ollie," came her hushed whisper, then she felt his lips claimed hers in a possessive manner. The kiss felt as if he is invading her very soul, and she found herself responding eagerly. They are kissing each other passionately. The burning fire within themselves, that they both kept at bay for months, now finally erupting with so much vengeance.

Without interrupting their heated kiss, he pulled her legs up that she automatically wrapped her legs into his waist. She felt him move and walked, but she doesn't care where he will take her, her brain is so clouded that all the right reasoning flew out of the window.

She doesn't remember how they ended up here, but she found herself lying on a soft mattress, naked and writhing underneath him. His lips and hands exploring every inch of her, bringing her into a place she has never been before, a place she never knew she can reach with a man while doing this kind of act. The sound of a plastic being ripped registered slightly in her foggy mind but she didn't mind it at all, she is so lost, not until he plunged into her softness that a gasp of pain escaped her lips. She is not a virgin, not one bit, but feeling how big he is, the pain is somewhat understandable.

"How long?" she heard him ask in controlled voice, her brain finding it difficult to comprehend, because of the passion, she didn't answered right away.

"Just move, Ollie!" she shouted, her voice laced with passion. "Please..."

"I am asking you Beatriz, how long since?" he asked again, completely stilling himself, though he barely held control, he needed to know. The gasp he heard and the pain he saw on her eyes told him something. He may not be her first, but clearly, it was already long ago since she last did the act.

"A long time ago, I cannot remember..." she answered hurriedly, then added with a breathless plea. "Please..." One in which he rewarded by completely sheating himself with her warmth. The action earned him a sultry moan, reigniting the fire he just controlled a while ago. Letting his control slipped, he take good care of her, her soft moans and gasps a telltale sign that she like what he is doing and he continued to do it better till wee hours in the morning.

---

She woke up slightly disoriented, a first after more than a decade. She feels the aches and pains on her body, something her body is used to considering the rigorous training she experienced for several years. Except that the aches and pains is accompanied by soreness between her legs, something that only one activity can elicit such. Because of the sudden awareness, memories of last night came at the front of her mind and she internally groan, she did it with her landlord!

'What have I done?!' she quietly asked herself.

She opened her eyes and blinked it several times, to adjust it in the darkness that surrounds her. She heard a soft snore and she turned her head towards it, her landlord is sleeping soundly. Considering how many times they did it through the night, with him in control of everything, it is safe to say that he exhaust himself too much.