Chapter 1

One year later...

"Not again!" Beatriz cried out in irritation after she saw that her neighbor's car also covers her side of the garage - again.

"Where will I park my car?!" she muttered to herself.

This is not the first time he has done this and she is tired of him doing it repeatedly. Although, she is in part, is also at fault since she never called out to him in the past. But how can she, when he owns the whole place.

"Urghh!" It was all okay before when he is always away, fighting to God knows where, but now, since he came back a year ago, he always stays, never away and she doesn't like it, not even a tiny bit.

Mustering enough courage, she went out of her car, leaving it at the sidewalk before walking towards her landlord's side of the apartment, then knocked incessantly when no one answered her first knock.

---

'Help me up will you, caro...'

He shoot up from the bed because of his nightmare that has been bothering him ever since he woke up from the hospital. It will start as a nightmare and will end up with that voice, a voice that he so wanted to put a face on.

He scrub his face with his hand when he felt a start of a headache, a constant happening everytime he wakes up from that dream. He stood up and washed his face. Not bothering to put a shirt, he then went out of his room towards his kitchen and took a beer from the fridge. He was about to drink from it when a knock sounded at his door, which he did not mind nor bother to answer at first, but another knock came, now an incessant one.

He went to answer it and plan to turn away whoever that is, but the words he was about to hurl stuck on his throat at the sight before him.

A woman stood on his doorway, wearing a white long sleeve blouse, tucked in a pencil cut skirt that goes above her knee, showcasing a flawless, honey colored skin. His eyes traveled back to her face and noticed that the woman's straight jet black hair is pinned into a bun at the back of her head, dark eyes paired with long lashes and is enclosed in glasses, high cheek bones, and full lips. He was about to retort a pick up line if not for the way she is standing, she is fuming mad and had started to spit fire.

---

It took so much for Beatriz not to gawk at the man who opened the door. Her landlord is half naked, and is sporting a bed head, it is as if he just woke up from a night of - she shook her head to remove the picture that her mind made up because of how he looks right now. To cover her wayward thoughts, she ranted in rapid succession.

"Will you please park your car properly?! I cannot park mine because your car took all the space. You already know that I am renting your apartment next door, but why are you always doing this?!"

Instead of answering her rant, he just kept his calm, and took a swig from his beer bottle before going inside, which irritated her more. She waited outside and when he came back, he dangled his car keys in front of her face and without saying anything, he walked past her then stepped inside his car, reversed it out of their shared garage and parked it properly on his side, all the while wearing a look of boredom on his beautiful and rugged face.

"Happy now, cara?" he said with a smirk, then he entered his home and shut the door on her face, making her angry as hell.

She walked back into her car while stomping, drove and parked it on her side, went out of it and walked inside her apartment. She did all of this act without noticing her landlord watching her every move, silently, on his window.

Ollie chuckled at his tenant's childish antics. It has been his constant entertainment - which is to annoy her. It is true, he had been doing this on purpose - to irritate her. In this way, he will have a reason to see her, because he loves to see the different facial expression her face wears everytime she is mad. It's not just her beautiful face he wanted to see, he just wants to see her regularly without giving her the creeps, period. He knows it is already bordering on stalking, but what can he do? He is fascinated by her beauty and most of all her body.