Chapter 3

Ollie already saw the sexy woman sashaying towards their table carrying a tray full of drinks, even before the guards blocked her path and Steel's confirmation that she is his staff - the new bartender. He cannot stop the raw desire he felt while he stare at her gorgeous body, the club's uniform for the female staff is body hugging with the sole purpose of catching any male's attention, it looks slutty, but on her it looks sexy. At that thought, his member awaken and his jeans became tighter.

'What the...' he said to himself and became slightly irritated, this is the second time this happened, the first time was when he met Beatriz - the raven-haired beauty, a few weeks ago.

He saw her serve their drinks, still wearing that shy smile, but not looking directly in anyone of them. He heard Steel did some introduction, his eyes not leaving the woman, so he saw the slight waver in her eyes when him and his brothers were introduced. But it was gone immediately that he thought he imagined it. The woman looked away and smiled at each of them after the introduction.

"I'll remember their faces boss." she said in her melodious voice that sent lust immediately into his body. He already felt a raging fire is building up inside him.

"I'll come back to my post boss." she said as a goodbye to them and left, she is walking with head held high like a royalty.

A chuckle let him out of his musing and saw James, Steel's friend, whose eyes are following the woman.

"You're right, that one is as hot as a lava, and I am willing to get burn, if it means I get the taste of heaven in rhat body." James said with eyes full of lust.

The statement made him more irritated that he wanted to hit him repeatedly, if only to appease him. But he rein his emotion and took a deep breath, calming breath. He felt himself relaxed but the irritation is still simmering.

'I think hitting the bag this afternoon isn't enough.' he thought to himself and continued to interact with the others while constantly watching the woman in the corner of his eyes, minding if others are catching up to what he is doing.

After another two hours, he decided to leave and said goodbye to everyone, lightly tapping his brothers on their shoulder.

He watched her on the bar and he grinned when she saw her leaving, waving at her colleagues. He checked his watch and saw that it is already past twelve midnight.

He walked and made his way out of the bar, he has a business to attend to.

---

"Selene," she felt the tap on her shoulder more than she heard the name. She is still getting used to it.

She turned to Ada and saw her tap her watch. She checked her's and saw that it is twelve midnight, her work is finish. She turned to Ada and smiled, then left the bar while waving to Duke, who nods in acknowledgement.

She went to the staff lounge and changed her outfit into a loose shirt, she kept the pants though, then took her bag and left via the bar exit that opens to an alleyway. It is slightly darker than usual because the lights are dim, but it didn't bother her, she feels better in the dark anyway.

She already noticed a silhouette of a man but pretended that she didn't, and she let out a startled gasp when he step out under the light, her hand went to her chest for a more dramatic reaction.

"You startled me." she said in a trembling voice and took a deep breath, willing herself to portray that of a woman who is afraid.

---

Ollie waited at the alleyway behind the bar where staffs exits after their work. After about fifteen minutes, the woman exited the backdoor, he kept himself under the darkness and moved when she is near, which startled her. He noted the slight tremble on her voice.