Chapter 22- Missing Report

3rd Person POV

3rd Person POV

Katsuki woke up to an empty spot next to me. "Damn it Deku, I said to rest" He stopped as He stared at the empty living room, Kitchen? No.

Katsuki checked the whole house but he was gone. When He called his phone it rang in the other room. He started getting worried, of course, He didn't show it when he rushed the kids off to school.

He didn't try to overthink it but the worst thoughts came to his mind, did he go out late and pass out in an alley? Maybe he got hurt again, or worse...

Katsuki continued to think about it till he arrived at work, he asked around but no one had heard from Deku, most didn't even know he was out of the hospital.

This made Bakugo even more worried. He even bit back his pride and called his friends for help. They immediately came, It was Katsuki asking for help. Though they were all worried about Deku too.

Katsuki unintentionally noticed how Kirishima and Kaminari not only showed up together but had their hands clasped tightly. They had both been Alphas so it was unique to see the pairing together but Katsuki didn't mind at all.

It was easy to see How Denki was guiding Eijiro, a slight limp to the res heads figure made a cocky grin almost almost distract Katsuki from what was really important, His Boyfriend.

He explained how he woke up to Deku gone and how no one saw them. "Did you file a missing report?" Denki asked tightening his hand around Eijiros. They all looked at him shocked, Why didn't Katsuki think of this? The Police may not be able to beat a villain but they were definitely better at finding people than Katsuki was.

The five of them made their way to the Police Station where they filed a missing report, Once they had seen who it was, and called All Might. They sent out search parties for the Hero.

Bakugo and his group split up, each going a different way to look for Deku. Katsuki stayed with the police as they asked questions like 'where might he be?' Or 'did he possibly give hints as to where he was going?'

Katsuki could barely answer half of them, Did he really not pay this much attention to Izuku...?

They finished asking him and Katsuki finally noticed the time. Shit shit shit. The kids!

His father worrying kicked in and he switched his focus to get them home where Inko had been waiting, worried about her son.

After getting them home he thought about what Deku could have gone to do...

Looking around the house he finally noticed, His Hero Suit was gone! But Katsuki didn't know which Agency Izuku actually worked at.

But Katsuki couldn't be for sure. Maybe Izuku took his hero suit just in case. What if he didn't even go there? Maybe his Hero Suit was misplaced.

He decided to go check anyway because if anyone knew where he was it was probably his Agency.

Meanwhile, Deku was hopping off buildings trying to complete his mission. The Undercover agency let him take a small mission since he 'recovered' overnight. It was only a patrol but more, in-depth. Looking for any suspicious people and eavesdropping in on their conversations.

He didn't want to rest, he wasn't even tired. He wanted to help people, he wanted to take out villains and be the symbol of peace like he was supposed to be. He wants to be a Hero.

Deku hid behind the wall listening carefully to the group of villains talking through plans. "If we take that route they will catch us before we even reach the target!" One shouted as they started to bicker. Izuku snuck closer as they were distracted letting him hear better, the tec in his Hero Suit allowed glasses to appear almost magically. Thanks to Hatsume his gear was back to high quality and as good as always.

Suddenly a cloth-covered his mouth and he struggled against the grip immediately trying to activate his quirk But a needle was jabbed into his thigh preventing him from using it. A stinging liquid seemed to stop his quirk from materializing.

He tried holding his breath but the Chloroform had already got into his lungs. He used what little strength he had to throw the person off him. Only for them to flip and land on their feet the two blonde buns bounced as she secured her landing. "Izuku!~" she cheered one of her girly giggles escaping as Deku attempted to walk away.

He stumbled with every step, his side leaned against the cold concrete wall until his eyes finally closed and he fell to the floor.

The villains surrounded him starting to unzip their pants and taking off his hero suit, any gear had been destroyed and his phone was tossed across the room, the buzzing never stopped only the name Kacchan flashed on it.

Oh no 🤯😩

Hehe see you guys next chapter I hope you enjoyed it!!

I'm such a bad person I laughed so hard at the end of this chapter IM SORRY XD 😭

Oh and Also! What is your favorite My Hero Academia ship?
(Please don't comment hate on others' favorites! Im s big deku-bowl shipper myself)

Have a good night/day and out of curiosity what time zone are you all In?

Feel free to check out my My Hero Academia one-shots! And give me some requests~

The rivalry story will be starting soon and I've been so lazy when writing... It might be postponed I'm sorry Guys 😔 it is not official yet but We will see how January goes for me! 😁

8 more chapters to go~ i hope you can Feeeeeel the anticipation 😼

Do you like the pictures I put at the top? A Dabi vodka. L o l

Be sure to~
Vote, Comment, and Follow For More!!

Word Count: 1000