Chapter 7- Party

Izuku Midoriya POV

Izuku Midoriya POV

I just picked up Mahoro and Katsuma from school and we were on our way home. "We're going to a party so when we get home I want both of you to shower and dress nicely" Mahoro cheered and Katsuma smiled tugging on my hand "Mommy do we get to meet your friends?" I nodded "Mhm! So I want to make a good impression..."

We arrived home and the two of them ran off to their side of the house, two hallways separated our 'sides' My bedroom was the master bedroom that had a bathroom connected to it. Both my kids' rooms had bathrooms connected to them but Katsuma tended to bathe with me. Mahoro bathed on her own because she insisted she could bathe herself.

I took my shower and got dressed, I knew they'd dress nice and I skimmed through my closet. A good impression...

(He is a MALE of course but I liked this one so that's what he's wearing)

After putting on my dress I fixed the bunny type bow in my hair and put on my bright red sneakers. (He he he)

I walked into Katsumas room and he had on black cargo shorts with a baby blue shirt that had a brown teddy bear picture on it. "Awww my babies so cute!~" I ran up to him and hugged him. I held his hand and we walked to Mahoros room. She was wearing a white skirt and pastel pink long sleeve. She had her hair back in the pigtails sloppily but still cute. I let go of Katsumas hand and walked over to her kneeling slightly. "Want me to fix those for you?" She slowly nodded and I smiled warmly.

I fixed her hair and made sure they each got their jackets before grabbing my bag and putting my phone, house keys, and chapstick in it.

"Let's go" I texted Ochako that id meets her there and They each grabbed my hand and we step outside. "SURPRISE!!" I yelped and looked up quickly to see my old group. It included Ochako, Iida, Todoroki, and Asui. "O-Oh! Hey Guys!" I smiled walking down the few stairs that led up to my door. They all looked nice, Ochako in a bright pastel pink dress with matching heels. Iida in a blue dress shirt and pants. Asui wore a loose-fitting green dress. Todoroki wore a blue turtle neck shirt with jeans, He was never one to overdress.

Katsuma tugged on my hand and I looked down, he had a giddy smile on his face "A-Are those H-Heroes?!" I giggled and Ochako walked over kneeling to Mahoro.

"You are a very pretty girl!" Mahoro flipped her hair back "Duh! I know I look good" Ochako chuckled and held a hand out to her. "Well, May I be your escort...?" "Mahoro," I said and she nodded grabbing Ochakos hand. "That's a pretty name, it means Peace right?" I nodded and we all started walking with each other. Asui, Iida, Ochako, and Mahoro were up ahead. Todoroki stepped back with me and Katsuma.

"Is that Shoto?!" He yelled and immediately let go of my hand grabbing Todorokis. He smiled a little as I mouthed a 'sorry' to him.

He shook it off and lifted Katsuma so he clung to his side. "You remind me of Deku in middle school, a fanboy" I gasped and glared puffing my cheeks out. I am NOT a FANBOY!"Really?! Tell me more about Mom!" Here we go...

Time skip

We arrived at the school and walked towards the Gym seeing other classes that were seniors when we were. Class 1-B and Class 1-A would be in the same gym. This is gonna be interesting...

"Mommy, I have to peeeee" I looked at Mahoro who was now being held by Todoroki, and sighed "Todoroki can you watch her while I take Katsuma to the bathroom?" He nodded walking into the gym. I walked him to the bathroom and decided to pee while I could. I texted the nanny that she wouldn't be needed tonight and that she can come in tomorrow. I had a nanny for when I went out on jobs, which of course were during the night time.

We washed and dried our hands and I held his hand walking to the gym. We walked in and the door unexpectedly slammed behind us, I looked over to see Todoroki being bombarded with questions. Everyone suddenly looked at me then back at Todoroki then me again and gasped. I caught on to what they were guessing and flushed red "G-G-Guys!! Wait I-Its not- MIDORIYA AND TODOROKI ARE A THING!!!" They started running toward me and I lifted Katsuma holding onto him. "Arent you guys a thing? I mean you both have kids and they look so similar!!" I think it was Hagakure who asked.

Todoroki sighed and walked over setting Mahoro down who held onto my dress. "Their Midoriyas kids, I was just watching Mahoro for him" he finally got to say and I nodded smiling shyly. "Ohhhhhh" Their eyes all went wide as I set my kids down and they ran off to go play "MIDORIYA-" they pulled me into a big group hug and I couldn't hold back the giggle quickly hugging them back. "I missed you guys" we pulled away and some split off from the group while others stayed to give me personal hugs.

I heard the doors open and looked over, my eyes going wide at who I have seen, I didn't think he would be here, our eyes locked. "Deku?"

CLIFFHANGERRRR hehe you guys already know who it isssss :)

Check out my other books! 'Admired' and 'Found' I promise they aren't too bad... I hope at least.

I'll see ya in the next chapter by my lovely Darlings!~ (watch Darling In The Franxx it is very good)

Vote, Comment, and Follow For More

Word Count: 1000