Chapter 15- Satisfied

3rd Person POV

3rd Person POV

It had been four days, Izukus heat-treated by Katsuki every time. Even with Dekus protests to just take heat suppressants, Katsuki insisted on being the one to help to say it would 'help their relationship' it of course talked Izuku into staying with him for the time. Now that Izukus heat was over he was laying in bed passed out from all the pleasure that happened a few hours prior.

Katsuki Bakugo POV

I laid on my side watching Deku sleep peacefully. I admired his body, the now tainted porcelain skin was covered in my markings filling my chest with Pride. I'm glad I talked him into staying, but why the fuck was shitty hair so concerned. Dekus my Omega and he needs to be told that, He's getting too close for my liking. Guess ill just have to show him.

Time skip

I was making waffles for Deku when he woke up, Speaking of there he is. Fuck he looks gorgeous... In my shirt and his own boxers, I missed him, I missed this. I set the waffles on a plate on the counter then walked over to him wrapping my arms around his waist. He was always so willing and drowsy after just waking up, cute. He yawned, his arms going around my neck one hand brushing through my spiky hair. "Morning~" I softly nuzzled his cheek and then placed a kiss on his marked scent gland.

I lead him to the counter lifting him onto it and fed him his waffles. He always took a minute to eat the bite, and take a drink of Almond Milk after. Deku was lactose intolerant so he always Drank Almond Milk, which was Lactose and Gluten-free. I went out earlier and got some for breakfast just for him.

I ate my share of waffles and then I picked him back up, walking to my bedroom. He was now fully awake and Definitely ready to protest. "Kacchan I'm fine now my heats over- I don't care... you said we would be together didn't you shit nerd? So that's what's fucking happening. Your mine, I marked you, you are staying with me because I-I love you" He looked surprised.

I leaned in kissing him, it took him a moment but he finally kissed back, his hands cupping my face before sliding back into my hair giving it a slight tug. I deepened the kiss, skimming my tongue across his bottom lip, my left hand held him up against me while my right hand started a bath for us.

He pulled back a goofy smile on his face "S-So... What does this mean... I don't want to rush into it again like high school but I kn-know I love you..." He looked down in confusion. Why is he so adorable no matter what he does?!

I sat in the bath setting him in between my legs, his back resting against my chest. His face suddenly went flustered, probably because he can feel my dick against him. I grabbed the new Omegan soaps that I found and squirted some of the liquid on my hand.

He leaned back, his head falling on my shoulder, I scrubbed his upper body clean. A low purr came from him almost right in my ear.

I knew he was only complying because I was his Alpha and he had just ended his heat, he's still in a vulnerable state...

After cleaning up I drained the water, When I walked out with a towel around my waist Deku was gone. His phone, clothes, everything. Fuck he even made the bed?! "Hah, fucking Deku" I know exactly where he's going, The Hospital.

Izuku Midoriya POV

I rushed to the hospital, they would call me if she was released... so she must still be... I squeaked and cupped my nose having run into a broad back. "S-Sorry- Todoroki?!" I looked him up and down. He was in his Hero costume, probably for work, He turned and looked shocked "Midoriya where have you been? Kirishimas have been really worried about you.." I gasped and quickly apologized.

I have to go see Mahoro, then call Kirishima. I rushed into the Hospital quickly receiving her room number after asking a nurse and telling her I'm Mahoros mother. I jogged up the stairs, not wanting to wait in the elevator.

I opened the door and quietly crept in... Still asleep. My poor little girl. Tears pricked my eyes but I forced them away by blinking aggressively. I sat in the chair next to her seat and smiled softly kissing her still-warm hand. My eyes felt heavy and I let myself drift to sleep.

A few hours later~

I woke up to a nurse lightly shaking my shoulder "Hello- Ah you are finally awake... Visitors must leave now" I nodded smiling sadly as I let go of my daughter's hand gathering what little things I brought and left the room. As I was making my way to the elevator this time, I was pulled into a dark closet yelping in fear.

Merry Early Christmas Lovely readers! I'd love for you all to comment on what gifts you got for people! I wrote a Bakudeku Christmas one shot in my one-shot book be sure to check it out ;)

Sorry for not writing out the smut 😔 I didn't feel like it but instead Ill add a little something ;) Anyway hope you liked the Chapter!

I've been so busy playing Genshin Impact I'm sorry guys 😭😭😭

Feel free to check out a story I just finished not too long ago called Admired its also a bakudeku story- and if you've already read it thank you for 34k reads! Thanks for reading ill see you guys next chapter!

Who's your favorite character in Genshin Impact if you play?

If you don't then what's your favorite Anime? Mines Fairy Tail it's friendship :)

Vote, Comment, and Follow For More

Word Count: 1000