Chapter 11- Silence

Izuku Midoriya POV

Izuku Midoriya POV

We just dropped Mahoro off and we're driving to Kirishimas hero base. Kirishima was driving of course seeing as I didn't know where it was. Katsuma was over exhilarated in excitement, I was too just I found out how to hide it.

I chose not to think of the fact that Kacchan would be there. If he wasn't I'd be surprised because he doesn't seem like the one to take time off work, even if he wanted to. The important thing was that I had Kirishima here to help me, and Kacchan had Camie...

We arrived and Katsuma was the first to jump out of the car. I held his hand and Unexpectedly Kirishima grabbed mine starting to walk in. I blushed slightly from embarrassment, He isn't embarrassed from this?

The building was huge, with dark grey bricks and a bright white door. For a hero base, it looked amazing! Most are small and hidden but theirs is HUGE and pretty.

"They have no windows so villains cant sneak up on them or into their offices... provides safe-Midoriya your mumbling" I gasped and blushed more "S-Sorry.." he waved it off and pulled me and Katsuma inside. A bright smile overwhelmed my face as he pulled us towards what I assumed to be his office. We walked in and he flipped a sign on the door saying that he's in his office. That's really cool!

Katsuma went running into a library while Kirishima sat at his desk "I'll just do some work there's a workout room through that door" He smiled pointing towards a burgundy door to my left. "Thank you~" I walked in and left the door open just in case.

Time skip

I panted walking out of the workout room, glistening in sweat. I felt gross yet so good, I worked out! I didn't just say I was going to and then cry in bed. Kirishima looked up and laughed "go that hard huh?" My thoughts wandered to other places and I burst red, he realized what I was thinking and also turned red "Th-That's-! Ahhh sorry, Kirishimaaa!!" I covered my face and heard him running over.

I looked up as he reached me and he was... abnormally close. My breath hitched as I tried speaking, "H-Hi" He started leaning in and I couldn't help but be confused. What is he doi- "SHITTY HAIR!!" Kirishima quickly backed up rubbing the back of his neck nervously "what the fuck" Kacchan stood there, door wide open and staring at us.

I immediately tensed up when he started walking over, he reached for my arm and pulled me to face him. "What are- what are you doing here?" His eyes... he looked so sad, worried, hurt? I couldn't find words to say. "I..." I whimpered and shook my head backing away. "I need to go get Katsuma.." I tried walking past him but he grabbed my arm pulling me back. "We need to talk Deku" he brought his hand down to mine and started pulling me to the door.

But someone else stopped me, "Kirishima?" I looked at him and he smiled "Do you want to go talk with him Midoriya?" Do I? "No. I don't want to... But I need to" He let go and nodded walking towards the room Katsuma went in.

We walked out and into an office across from Kirishimas, It was Kacchans. He closed and locked the door quickly marching over to me, He cupped my face and before I knew what was happening he kissed me.

This feeling, I missed it so much. I wanted more I shouldn't but I-I can't help it. I kissed back holding onto his forearms, As soon as his tongue skimmed across my bottom lip I opened my mouth slightly. Letting us connect in a passionate kiss. Our tongues collided the room filling with our mixed pheromones, our Marks from high school appeared again as I was pressed up against his desk. Our marks were happier than we were at the moment. But we were just in the moment, weren't we?

I suddenly realized this wasn't right, kissing isn't gonna solve what happened. It isn't gonna solve what I did. I pulled away panting, a thin string of saliva connecting us. "K-Kacchan- We cant.." what about Camie? "Fuck! Why not? We said we would be together didn't we?!" His arms tightened around my waist pressing our bodies together.

"But Kaccha-you said we would get in contact after high school! Kacchan- We were gonna work as heroes together KACCHAN!" I finally got his attention and he went quiet. "You don't understand, I did so many bad things to you. I-I don't deserve you, Camie does-" I felt pain in my chest while saying that. I just wanted to scream that I wanted him, I wanted this, I wanted us!

"Camie? What about her?" He leaned close to my face, "A-Arent you guys- What?! No! We aren't. I waited for you" Another whimper erupted from deep inside me, "You shouldnt have...Kacchan I messed up. I messed up so badly! It cant be fixed.. I-It cant" I pushed him away and stood up properly. "I-I have to go.. I cant say I-It, Its too bad" He grabbed my wrist tighter this time. "Tell me Deku. It cant be that bad, please... I wont let you leave me again" Leave him..? "thats exactly what I did, Kacchan I have to go" I pulled my wrist away but he grabbed me and slammed me against the wall.

"YOUR NOT FUCKING LEAVING OKAY?!" He raised his voice and I refused to let up "You dont get it Kacchan!! We cant fix it! I messed up! You... I- We cant!" He growled and tears accumulated in my eyes from frustration.

"Deku, What did you do?"

Hehehe plot twist? Maybe :) cya, guys next chapter!

Vote, Comment, and Follow For More

Word Count: 1000