Chapter 21- Never Give Up

3rd Person POV

3rd Person POV

Izuku awoke in the hospital, 'that's weird I was asleep before...' he couldn't see anything as his eyes seemed to be covered with some sort of bandage. His whole body had been wrapped in thin bandages after Recovery Girl came and helped heal him along with other Doctors. Even Katsuma helped with his quirk when needed.

The big piece of rubble hadn't caused any severe bone damage, a few fractures in both his arms and legs. The giant concrete slab caused more damage to his head and brain tissue, lots of cuts and scrapes that were easy to heal, bruises covered over half his body, and It only caused more damage when he seemed to blackout.

It took multiple heroes to move the concrete slab off him. His mind was blurry as he struggled to remember the last 24 hours. He remembered waking up, seeing Kacchan off to work, and even handing in his transfer form. But the rest was fuzzy and blank.

His scarred hands slowly pulled the bandages off his eyes, immediately squinting them to adjust to the bright light of the sun beating in the window. There was a sign on the door, though it was difficult to read as the window mirrored it. It said 'No Visitors Allowed' probably Kacchans doing... or the fact that he was a hero.

Izukus eyes wandered slowly, scanning the room. Of course, It was empty, the sign wasn't there for no reason. Izuku looked down to see a call button and he pressed it, letting his head lean back on the pillow he closed his eyes tiredly waiting for the nurse or someone to come.

Katsuki was notified as soon as the button was pressed, he quickly grabbed his phone and keys not even saying goodbye to the other Heroes at his agency.

He wasted no time to get in his car, he chose to run there as it wasn't too far from his Agency anyway. As the number one hero, his Agency ended up being in the middle of the city.

Katsuki loved being in the middle, it drew more attention and popularity towards him. For a bonus, he got to beat up more villains.

He pushed through people flooding the sidewalks not bothering to say sorry because, He's Katsuki Bakugo. His heart pounding, not that anyone could tell me he had been worried and stressed since he ran to push the rock off of Izukus unconscious body.

It had been late at night when he got the call while Patrolling, A Villain was spotted not too far away and had requested back up. Being the Prideful hero he is, he rushed straight to the scene but by the time he got there they had the villain cuffed while two other heroes were trying to push a rock off someone else.

Once he saw who it was he could feel the pain in his Chest seeing his boyfriend, as what looked to be dead. He took no time to think about the villain or anything else and he helped him.

Katsuki ran into the hospital not wanting to wait for the Elevator he ran up the stairs and straight towards the room. No nurses tried to stop him since they knew who he was and where he was going.

He bursted into the room scaring poor Izuku half to death as his head immediately shot to look towards the door. Izuku had been in the process of trying to stand up, his legs still hurting from laying in bed for so long.

He growled seeing his Omega in pain, he shouldnt be in pain the hospital is suppose to make him not be in pain!

He rushed over to Izuku holding his waist and pushing him back down to sit. "You just woke up dont push yourself" he held Dekus hips still so he wouldnt try to get up again.

Izukus reactions were slow, he looked up at Bakugo and smiled "Okay Kacchan..." It came out scratchy and more of a mumble but Katsuki nodded lifting the boy and making his way back out of the Hospital.

They arrived home and Katsuki told the kids to let Deku get back to normal before rushing him in worry. He could already tel that Izuku felt bad for nothing. He carried him to their now shared room laying him on the bed, then placing one small kiss on his forehead.

Katsuki made dinner for them all and they went to sleep early, at 8pm. Katsuki always made them go to sleep early so the kids wouldn't complain about being tired.

Izuku awoke at Midnight panting, tears streamed down his face as he looked around, Katsuki laid still asleep.

Deku crawled out of bed walking towards the bathroom he took a fast shower, washing off all the tears and sweat he gathered in his sleep.

He dried off and got dressed quietly, In his hero costume. His gaze determined as he made his way out the door mumbling "Im sorry Kacchan. But I want to help people"

Sorry If it is confusing I don't normally write this type of thing- and I kept trying to say Boulder, not Concrete 😭😭 I kept thinking of a Minecraft slab the whole time! I like Minecraft 😶🤗

I went to the mall and got some cool stuff too :)

And OMG the reads are going up so fast thank you guys so much!!

Lastly,😭 I shouldn't be sorry cause I mean my story my choice but I'm so so sorry- The update schedule is changing again. 😔 my birthdays coming up (January 16th) and I'm gonna be busy with that AND school so. From bow on till the story finishes ill be updating when I get the chance to! 😃 so you guys might get fast updates, slow ones, or even double updates when I'm not busy.

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed ill try to update you soon!!

Vote, Comment, and Follow For More

Word Count: 1000