Chapter 14- Heat

3rd Person POV

3rd Person POV

"K-Kacchan!" Izuku mewled loudly his head on cloud nine in pure bliss, his only goal to seek more. Not even 4 hours prior Katsuki had been trying to get Izuku to not drink. Now, the room flooded with Izukus heat pheromones, Katsuki had been pushed into a rut his eyes dilating to a crimson red.

Deku felt his eyes roll back pushing his hips back to meet Katsukis thrusts trying to chase his Orgasm. Feeling a coil in his stomach he arched his back, chest meeting the bed in a painfully loud cry. He's now the third Orgasm met him halfway, Izukus body shook in unbearable pleasure his cock twitching eagerly only for nothing to come out. This was new...

Seeing Izukus teary-eyed blissful face drove Katsuki over the edge. A bulge like a knot slipping into Izukus heat connecting them for the time being.

His heatwave had been calmed after their many rounds of fun activities. Leaving a half-drunk and exhausted Deku and an even more exhausted yet sober Bakugo. The only thing running through the Alphas mind was to give Deku what he wanted.

He filled Deku to the brim and carefully pulled out, laying soft kisses down Dekus cheek. He plopped down next to the smaller boy and pulled him into his chest. Izuku almost wanted to protest with the tiny bit of soberness in him but he drifted to sleep loving the scent of his Alpha covering him.

Kirishima had been calling Midoriya all night! Where is he?! Did someone kidnap him? Did he get hurt?! He got Katsuma to bed awhile ago... it wouldn't hurt to go look for him right? 'No! I have to stay with Katsuma, that's what Midoriya asked him to do and He decided he's gonna stick to it.'

He sat on the couch, hours passed and His eyes were closing. 'Maybe he's at a hotel... yea...' and he was out like a light.

Time skip

Izuku felt his migraine stronger than ever, he was hungover, naked, and felt boiling and horny. His instincts screaming at him to mate, to mate with the Alpha next to him. But, Izuku had his senses back, fully sober but tired. He crawled out of bed and carefully stood, his hips and ass hurting, the littered hickeys more visible than last night.

Katsuki laid flat in bed snoring quite loudly. While Deku limped his way to the bathroom gasping at the horrid look of himself, the hickeys and marks make him look like he was beaten to death! His eyes held a lingering lust, his hole ready to produce slick to any Alpha pheromones he might sniff out. He felt his stomach gurgle with a not so lusty feeling, rushing to the toilet he threw up the last traces of Alcohol. He would be lying if he said throwing up didn't feel good, his stomach now clear though the Migraine stayed.

He ran a hot bath filling the tub with soapy water that he was now soaking in. His back loved the feeling of heat, It was only a matter of time before Katsuki woke and sniffed out the lusty pheromones Izuku couldn't help but put off. He needed to hurry and leave, rush home to hopefully get heat pills.

He picked up one of Bakugos bottles of soap, being Shampoo and then conditioner. He washed and rinsed his hair scrubbing roughly. He leaned his head back sighing, "this is nice.." he closed his eyes wanting to sleep through the whole day but he knew he wouldn't be able to... unless he got some heat pills.

He slid his hands down to his entrance groaning in frustration, 'he just had to cum inside' He stood up and leaned over propping one hand on the shower wall. Slowly sliding two fingers in he started scooping Katsukis seed out of him, even though he couldn't have kids anymore it still felt weird inside him. He grunted biting his bottom lip to not make a sound, if he woke Katsuki he would end up full again, which in his head he didn't mind... but it wasn't right.

He heard a loud ring coming from the bedroom, His phone! Izuku rushed pulling his fingers out and running out there, dripping wet, while naked. He reached for his phone when a body towered over his roughly pushing him onto the bed. His face connected with a pillow causing an 'oof' sound.

A hand pushed onto the slim of his back keeping his face down. He lifted his head slightly and whined "Ka-Kacchan! Let go before I lose it!" He could already feel the pheromones of his Alpha pushing him into another heatwave. Bakugo grabbed the mint green phone swiping to answer the call "Who the fuck is it?" On the other side of the phone, Kirishima was furious. Why was Bakugo answering his Dekus phone?!

Muffled moans came from Izukus mouth trying to be quiet, Katsuki was on the phone! But that didn't stop him from wetting his fingers in Izukus slick. Already starting to prep him, He slid a third finger into the wet heat of his Omega stretching them greedily.

"Wheres Midoriya?" He asked in his normal happy toned voice luckily Kirishima couldn't hear the moans of his crush on the other end, "With me, He's in heat don't call back" With that Katsuki ended the call turning his phone on silent and tossing the phone to the floor careful enough to not break it.

Katsukis fingers skillfully sent the Omega close to cumming, his moans getting higher pitched as he was nearing his Orgasm. But, he suddenly pulled them out to flip the boy over revealing Izukus messy face. Katsukis grip made it to Dekus thighs pulling him close, his cock pressing against Izukus eager entrance.
"Awh! Please~"

"Now~ I think your all ready right?"

Hehe :) smutty times am I right?

Vote, Comment, and Follow For More

Word Count: 1000