Chapter 10- Red Riot

Izuku Midoriya POV

Izuku Midoriya POV

I woke up feeling a warmth pressed against my back, confused I crawled out from under the covers standing up entirely. I looked down and seen Kirishima, In my bed... My face turned bright red and quickly sighed seeing I still had my clothes on.

Events from yesterday rang in my head, I had been caught crying. He stayed with me though... It makes me happy that he stayed with me. He was a good friend.

I grabbed a towel and walked into my bathroom tapping the back of the door with my foot. I stripped from my uncomfortable clothing and started the steamy hot water. I stepped in closing the transparent door closed behind me. I sighed feeling the hot water run down my back, wetting my hair.

I hummed a calming tune scrubbing any dirt or grim out of my scalp. Slowly rinsing it I let my thoughts wander to how I could be living. If I didn't get pregnant, If I stayed with Kacchan. We would be heroes, fighting by each other's sides, living together, maybe even... Married. But, he has Camie now, and I have my adorable children, and I would give them the world if I could.

I rubbed my aching muscles, due to not working out yesterday as I normally did. I had been getting lazier and I needed to fix it. You know what? I'm gonna go for a Jog and to the gym!

I rinsed my body off and turned the water off, grabbing a towel I wrapped it around my waist opening the shower door. Steam covered the mirror and Shower door, I peeked out the bathroom door and Kirishima seemed to still be asleep. I decided to sneak out and change while I had the chance, tip-toeing to my dresser while drying my hair with the towel.

It wouldn't be a big deal if he woke up anyway! We've changed in front of each other before so. I pulled out basketball shorts and a big black hoodie, with a skull on it. It used to be Kacchans that I kept for his scent but now it's just comfortable and I guess it also makes me happy. I slipped my Ground Zero boxers on, and then the shorts. Deciding that's all id wear for now I set the hoodie back down on the dresser.

Since it's Saturday I'm gonna wake my kids up with a nice breakfast! I walked to the kitchen and started pulling out different ingredients deciding on Omelettes and bacon with some juice.

Eijiro Kirishima POV (during Dekus shower)

I woke up hearing the shower start, I slowly sat up rubbing my eyes. I forgot I helped Midoriya after he cried... and we fell asleep together. We're getting closer and then we can date... I can touch him, we could get married in April! Yes. I can't get caught, if he finds out I like him he'll kick me out.

I noticed the bathroom door was open and I could see inside, Holy fuck. His curves... he looks so much more mature now then well then in high school. The water dripping down his face, onto his chest and abs that were still there from high school.

My gaze went lower till I was looking at his ass, plump pale Cheeks. (🤣😭🙌 the funniest thing I've written all day) the water suddenly stopped and I quickly situated back under the covers so I looked like I was still asleep. That was close there...

I kept an I slightly peeked open, and he walked out, completely naked. He got half-dressed and I wanted to rip the ground zero boxers off him so badly. Why not read riot ones?! I'm cooler than him! But... Bakugos still my best friend. Which is why he can't know that I like Midoriya until Midoriya and I are together, forever.

He left and I finally got up, deciding to take my shower I walked out and to the guest bedroom, I had been staying in. A cold shower today... I couldn't help to get hard he's hot! I stripped and got in shivering at the coldness, I hate having a dick.

Izuku Midoriya POV

I had just started cooking when I heard the Guest bedroom shower start? I guess Kirishima woke up after I left. I hope he's not mad that I didn't wait for him to wake up. I'd feel bad if he was.

I eventually finished cooking and went to go wake up the kids, but they came out running! Hiroshima following close behind. I put my hands on my hips and looked at them. They immediately stopped and pouted "Mo-Don't Mom me, no running in the house you could slip and fall!" I pointed to the table and they went and sat down pouting more. They're just so cute when they pout I can't help getting 'fake mad' at them. " It's my fault I was chasing them" Kirishima spoke up and I giggled " It's all fine! I'm happy to hear them so happy"

I set the plates down and we all started eating, "So I think I'm gonna go to the Gym today.." Katsuma bounced in his seat "Are you gonna train?! Can I come I wanna watch!!" I shook my head but Kirishima spoke first "We could drop Mahoro off at Ochakos she has the day off and then take Katsuma and train at my work" I gasped "Really?! That would be awesome!" we all agreed and went in our separate ways to get dressed. I simply put the hoodie on and was ready.

I didn't even realize that Kirishima and Kacchan we're partnered as heroes...

I know I didn't put a warning but there will be some kirideku, sorta?? It will end in Bakudeku though... because I mean... this is a Bakudeku story soOooO that's your warning! 🤩

Hope you enjoyed cya next chapter beautiful Darlings :)

Vote, Comment, and Follow For More

Word Count: 1000