Chapter 4: Second Night

Kyle was already driving to Klub Ice with his uniform on and supplies. Before starting to drive, he managed to stuff the bag of butter into his work bag. Somehow it hasn't melted.

Kyle parked his car and met up with Sundee outside the door.

"Glad to see you came back" He gave a weak smile.

"Trust me, I wouldn't miss it for anything in the world" Kyle joked.

Mr. Sundee gave a small chuckle. "Yeah, here are the keys. You know what to do" He handed Kyle the keys and started to walk off before Kyle stopped him.

"Um... look Sundee. I'm sorry I screamed at you last night. It was a hard first day with killer animatronics" Kyle apologized.

"No, I'm sorry. Its just my job" Mr. Sundee answered walking off towards his car and driving off who knows where.

Kyle took a deep breath and entered the building, locking it from inside. He made his way past the animatronics, not looking up at them, and stopped when he made it to the 'Employees Only' door.

He opened his work bag and took out the bag filled with butter. He placed one a few inches apart from each other. The trail of butter eventually led to the cafeteria.

Kyle ran back to his night guard office and checked the time.

'12:01am'

Night two has officially started a minute ago. Kyle sat down in the rolling chair and flipped through the cameras. Everyone was still in their place which is good.

Suddenly, the desk phone started ringing. Kyle got a little startled by the sound since it was quiet a moment ago. He went ahead and pressed the button.

'Hello? Hellooo? If you're hearing this, then you made it to night two, congrats. Uh... just wanting to give you more heads up on starting your first week. The animatronics start to become more active as the week continues. That's why you must keep a close eye on them.'

"More? More active? They seemed full blown yesterday!" Kyle yells through his head as he checks on the camera. Randolph has already moved. He's just standing there, looking down at the butter trail Kyle left.

'Yeah, um... *static*'

Kyle took his eyes off the camera and looked at the phone. The message started to static. "Odd?" Kyle whispered taking off his hat to ruffle his brown hair.

After a while of the static going on, Kyle reached his hand out to end the message.

'*Static* . . . Sorry about that. I need to get this off my chest. So hey, why not tell you.'

Kyle sat back in the rolling chair shocked on how the message started playing again.

'Go to camera 2.'

Kyle obeyed and flipped camera 2. It showed one side of the main building. Some tables here and there but mostly the never finished second floor area with police tape and such. Of course it was dark so it was kinda hard to see.

'I have a gut feeling about that room. I don't know why. I've tried to get in it in my free time, but can't. Not really sure and I don't want to risk you with it. Sorry. . .*Static*'

Kyle stared at the dark room on the other side of the broken second floor bridge. "If you didn't want me interested, then why did you tell me?!" Kyle kinda whisper yelled. He was about to stop the message when it played back again.

'So... yeah. Keep your eye on the power and see you tomorrow.'

Kyle looked back to the dark room in the camera. Now he was tempted to know what was inside there. So many questions in his mind now.