Chapter 13: Sixth Night

"Woah, it's creepy at night" Ashley quoted.

"Ok, everyone. Listen to m-" Kyle was interrupted by Ross hopping over the counter.

"Hey look! I work here" Ross brought the attention to himself.

"Why did you hop the counter instead of walking around?" Mr. Sundee questioned.

Before Ross could answer, Kyle butt in, "Because I hopped it once when you weren't here. Now, listen to me because I have something important to say!"

Everyone stared at him confusedly. Dar rolled his eyes and walked towards Randolph.

"Dar don't!" Kyle grabbed Dar's arm and pulled him back.

"What? You don't actually think I'm going to believe these things are alive" Dar tried pulling his arm free.

"Don't get near it!" Kyle warned him.

"Even if it was alive," Dar got his arm free and stood a few feet away from Randolph with his back turned, "What can it do to me?"

"Y-you!" A robotic voice crackled behind Dar.

Dar turned around and was face to face with the animatronic. He froze in place.

"Duck you imbecile!" Kyle shouted as he pulled out the purple taser.

Dar snapped back to reality and ducked behind Kyle while he pointed his taser at the robot which was reaching for Kyle.

Kyle pressed down on a yellow button on the taser and sparks flew out. There was a sudden click against metal before immediately following up with a bright flash of light coming from the animatronic.

Everyone watched in shock from a safe distance.

As the animatronic twitched and sparked, a black shadow figure came out and pounced on Kyle.

Kyle was thrown backwards and landed on his back, not being able to breath. The shadowy figure was eye to eye with Kyle while choking him.

"Kyle!" Ross yelled worriedly.

Once the animatronic body stopped twitching and the sparks were completely over, the shadowy figure disintegrated into a mist and flew downward into the floor.

"Oh my God Kyle!" Ashley approached him first, "Are you ok?!"

Kyle took in deep breaths and sat up on the floor, "I'm good now."

"Kyle, what the hell was that?!" Mr. Sundee approached him.

"Uh..." Kyle looked around for his taser that was near Dar, "magic?"

"I've never seen that happen with a taser before" Mr. Sundee exclaimed seriously.

"Ow!" Dar yelped.

Everyone turned their attention from Kyle to Dartron.

"Sorry, I tried picking up the taser and it shocked me" Dar rubbed his hand.

"Let me try" Ross walked up next to Dar, leaned over and tried picking up the purple taser. Like for Dar, it also shocked Ross.

"Eek!" Ross flange his arm away.

Kyle rolled his eyes, "Dummies. It's for me to hold only."

"Prove it" Dar insisted.

Kyle got up from the floor, walked up to the taser, and picked it up like normal.

"Enough proof for ya?" Kyle waved the taser at them.

"How odd..." Mr. Sundee squint his eyes at Kyle.