Chapter 9: A Little Trip

Ringing came from Kyle's ears, leaving a painful sound. His head was throbbing, giving him a wicked headache.

As he felt himself being shuck, he slowly opened his eyes.

The first thing he saw with saddened eyes was the animatronic Olaf's head right in front of him.

Kyle just stared at it with droopy eyes. He wasn't afraid of it anymore. Plus, the pain of moving and getting away from it was too painful. The thing he questioned was where the rest of his body was.

The other animatronics were up on stage, back in their regular post.

The ringing in his ears started to slowly fade away, revealing a man's voice.

It was Mr. Sundee.

"Kyle! Kyle! Please get up!" Mr. Sundee yelled, shacking Kyle's back.

"Please Kyle! I don't want to lose another friend!"

Those words lit something in Kyle's brain. He had lost another friend. After Tyler died, basically Dartron was the only friend he had. Sure, he had just made new ones, like Ross. But loosing Dar over keeping secrets stung deep.

Kyle gave a little groan and twitched his hand.

"Kyle! You're alive!" Mr. Sundee forced him up and hugged him. Kyle ignored the fact that the movement caused pain to flow everywhere.

"Ow.." Kyle whimpered.

"Kyle, what happened? How did this happen?" Mr. Sundee asked.

Kyle, unresponsive, just looked up at the second floor bridge. Mr. Sundee followed his eyes and noticed the blocked off door was open.

"Kyle, what did you do?!" Mr. Sundee yelled.

"I... just.. had to know... what was in there" Kyle talked between breaths.

"What about the animatronic?!" Mr. Sundee pointed out.

Kyle turned to look at Olaf. His body was a few inches from the head. Wires sticking out from the neck that used to hold the head.

He tried remembering what happened before he passed out. Bruno, Randolph, and Agustas were near him. Then, Tyler's voice screamed no and blocked his view.

He finally put two and two together and looked back at the animatronic, tears starting to form in his eyes.

"Ky-le....." The animatronic's eyes sparked a dim yellow, before shutting off. Kyle let his tears stream down his face.

"Did it just say your name?" Mr. Sundee pointed out.

"He... saved me" Kyle cried.

"It what?" Mr. Sundee acted confused.

"He saved me. He's my friend... He died in this miserable hunk of junk and now look at what he is" Kyle sniffed.

Mr. Sundee remained silent. He felt something wet in his hand and brought it up to his face.

It was blood. Kyle's blood.

"Kyle, you're bleeding. I need to get you to the hospital right away" Mr. Sundee picked him up bridal style and ran the best he could to his car.

"But.. Tyler" Kyle reached after the animatronic, even though he got inches far from it.

"Your health and well being is more important than your dead animatronic friend" Mr. Sundee explained.

He placed Kyle in the back seat, sitting up and buckled him up. When he finished, he went to the drivers seat and drove straight to the hospital.

Kyle groaned every right turn he took. When they were at the parking lot, Mr. Sundee quickly unbuckled him and carried him to the emergency room.