Chapter 12: The After Life

Kyle lay motionless in the middle of no where.

He couldn't wake up.

He didn't want to wake up.

"He's here! He's here!" A voice yelled out.

"What do we do with him when he wakes up?" Another one questioned.

"I'm not waking up. There's no point in life anymore" Kyle spoke out.

"Of course there isn't, because you're already dead" Another voice spoke.

"Wait what?" Kyle sat up quickly and opened his eyes.

As his eyes adjusted, he saw his surroundings were completely white. An infinite landscape.

When his vision seemed to have adjusted, he looked around for the voices he heard. Behind him were three children huddled together as if startled.

"W-Who are you? Where am I?!" Kyle panicked as he looked at his hands.

"Calm now. No need to panic" A man appeared before Kyle.

Kyle looked up and saw a young adult with a purple hood, brown hair pouring from his white sweat band, grey, white and red clothing, red symbol on his shirt, long sleeve and pants. It looked so familiar.

"You are here for a reason" He offered Kyle a hand up.

Kyle accepted and the young adult lifted him to his feet, "Seto?"

"Yes, that's me. And I guess you can tell who these lovely children are" Step snapped his fingers.

The three children immediately knew what to do and lined up.

Once getting a good look at them, Kyle could distinguish each one.

"Agustas" Kyle pointed at the one with sunglasses.

"Adam" the boy corrected him.

"Bruno" Kyle pointed at the blue hooded boy.

"Jason."

"And you're Randolph."

"Gizzy."

"Together they're the main characters of the Klub Ice establishment" Seto stepped in.

"Oh, wait. Where's Tyler?" Kyle looked around into the blank nothingness, "In fact, where is Ross?"

"Ross... didn't come here" Adam broke down the news.

"Why not? Wouldn't he come here since he was a Klub Ice Employee and died in the building?" Kyle questioned.

"Well, he has to have known some knowledge of the true place for longer than only a few hours" Seto explained.

"So... he's gone?" Kyle tried not to crack his voice.

"Whatever your religion is, yes" Seto shrugged.

"But... that means Tyler isn't here either.." Kyle tried making a straight face.

"No, he was murdered by a human" Jason stepped into the conversation.

"Which means?" Kyle turned to look at Jason.

"He was selected to be placed here" Jason finished.

"So he's here?!" Kyle's heart sparked of hope of seeing his best friend normal and not covered with metal.

"Yes, and you're in luck because my puppet form had just shut him down about an hour or so ago" Seto explained.

"Wait wha-" Kyle was interrupted by Gizzy.