Chapter 11: Fifth Night

It was 11:30pm and Kyle was carefully unlocking the front door. He didn't want to wake up any of his family members. Besides Ashley who should be getting ready.

He snuck to his room and changed into his regular uniform. On top his white shirt, he put his pink vest on. He grabbed his bag and made sure he had everything he needed.

Quietly, he tiptoed down the stairs and into the living room.

"What do you think you're doing?" The lights went on.

Kyle quickly turned to see his mom near the light switch with Ashley all ready to go behind her.

"What do you mean? I'm going to work" Kyle played it cool.

"Yeah, but why is she coming along?" Mrs. Comics pointed at Ashley.

"I wanted to come and see how he does his job. You know, how good a career choice it is" Ashley lied.

"I don't believe you" Her mom hissed at her angrily.

"Its true mom. Mr. Sundee allowed me to bring her to see the place. No harm done" Kyle followed Ashleys lead.

"Well, fine. Go with him. You better protect her" Mrs. Comics finally allowed her as she headed back to bed.

"Come on. Let's go" Ashley grabbed Kyle's arm and lead him to the car.

"Ha! She totally bought it" Ashley took the drivers seat.

"Why are you excited about this?" Kyle asked confused.

"I don't know to be honest" She started the car and drove off to Klub Ice.

It was quiet for the rest of the trip till they got there.

"Kyle!" Ross waved over at them excitedly. "You got the key?"

"Yeah" he scavenged through his bag and took out the key.

"I'm here!" Dar shouted with Mr. Sundee besides him.

"Glad to see you all here. Take one of each" Mr. Sundee took out a bag of flashlights and stun gun.

Ashley, Ross, and Dar all took a pair before bringing their attention back at Kyle.

"Well then, twist the key already" Dar demanded Kyle.

Kyle shrugged off his remark and took a deep breath. As he let it out, He turned the key and opened the doors to the place.

"Whoa, it's creepy at night time" Ashley quoted.

"Hey look! I work this spot" Ross hopped over the counter to get to his place at the cashier.

"Ross, why did you hop the counter when you could just walk around?" Mr. Sundee questioned him.

"Ask Kyle that question" Ross snickered as he looked at Kyle.

"That one time ok! That one time" Kyle defended himself.

"I'll pretend I never heard that" Mr. Sundee continued walking.

"So these are the killer animatronics you've been talking about" Dar walked up to Randolph.

"Dar! Don't get away from him!" Kyle panicked.

"What" Dar turned its back on the animatronic, "It's not like it'll hurt me."

Randolph, as in cue, moved it's arms towards Dar's head. Everyone's eyes widen in fear.

"Dar move!" Ashley yelled, demandingly.

Dar gave a puzzled look before turning around and seeing Randolph staring down at him while his metallic hand ever so slightly touches his ears.

Before anyone could react, Olaf punched Randolph causing it to take a few steps back. It was enough to make Dar snap out of it and run towards the others.