Chapter 5: Confusion Rots his Brain

Kyle dreamed of everything that happened last night. The phone call from Ant telling him to check the second floor bridge, the lights go suddenly on and an animatronic not killing him. Plus the voice that told him how to turn off the lights. He didn't pay attention to it at first, but now who said it?

The last shocking thing of last night is Mr. Sundee telling him that Ant Venom was dead. He talked to him on the phone yesterday though. Unless it wasn't him.

He got up from his bed and walked towards his bag. He searched for his phone and found it. When he tried to turn it on, he realized it was out of battery.

"Uh...." Kyle groaned connecting his phone to the charger. He rubbed his face, trying to wake up, before changing into his usual clothe and going downstairs.

"Morning sleepy head" Ashley gave him the usual morning greet. Kyle looked around before replying.

"Where's Mom?" Kyle asked curiously.

"She went to pick up Jennie from school" Ashley explained.

"This early?"

"Kyle, it's one in the afternoon" Ashley rolled her eyes.

"Oh, but still. Don't they dismiss the kids around three."

"Yes, but they called mom to pick her up. She wouldn't tell me why when I asked her" Ashley answered walking towards the door.

"Where are you going?" Kyle asked.

"To see Alesa again" Ashley answered opening the door. "By the way, you might want to brush your hair." She exited the house.

Kyle brought his hand up to his hair and brushed it down with his fingers. He looked around afterwards. The house was dead silent with only his breath filling his ears.

"Guess I'll just serve myself cereal" Kyle yawned walking to the kitchen and got cereal. He sat down and started eating.

"It's not my fault!" The door flew open with a yell from Jennie. Kyle almost choked on a cheerio by the yelling.

"The teacher said you started the fight and by here on out, Jennifer Komics, you're grounded" Mrs. Komics talked back to her daughter.

"But mom!"

"No buts, now go to your room!" Mom demanded pointing at the stairs.

"Uh!" Jennie groaned and ran up the stairs to her room. Mom went to sit at the table with Kyle as he ate the last bit of cereal.

"So... Jennie got in a fight" Kyle asked with a full mouth.

"Kyle honey, don't speak with your mouth full" his mom reminded him. Kyle shrugged and continued eating. "And yes, she did."

Kyle started drinking the milk from the bowl and placed it down when he was done. "Why?"

"I don't know either. They only told me there was a fight and someone witnessed her punching another girl" His mom leaned onto the table.

Kyle went to put the bowl in the sink before going to his room, but he was interrupted by his mother. "One last question before you go Kyle."

Kyle shrugged. "Sure, what is it?"

"How was your second day at work?"

Kyle actually had planned what he was going to say. "Tirering. Nothing really happened and I almost fell asleep. Plus, my phone ran out of battery."

His mom giggled. "Sounds like a nightmare."

Kyle frowned and continued up the stairs thinking, 'a nightmare indeed.'

Five Nights at Klub Iceजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें