Chapter 7: Encounter

Sudden quick air hit Kyle's face, causing him to slowly open his eyes. His two little brothers, Branson and Brandon, stood there with a hair dryer plugged in and still blowing.

"Why aren't you two at school?" Kyle asked sleepily.

"It's 3:30pm. We get home at 3pm dummy" Brandon explained teasing.

"Ok, then why are you blowing air at me from a hair dryer?" Kyle questioned them once more.

Branson, who was holding the hair dryer, turned it off and exchanged smiles with Brandon. He put the hair dryer down and pulled out a mirror.

Kyle, still half asleep, grabbed the mirror and looked at it.

"Still looking good" Kyle yawned. Brandon came up to the mirror in Kyle's hand and tilted it up so his hair was in view along with his face. Kyle's eyes widen as he saw wht they have done.

"Why you little-!" Kyle threw his blankets off of him and got out of bed. B'n'B yelled and laughed as they ran out his room. Kyle ran after them. He bumped inti his mother and sister, Ashley, a few times, but pains no attention to it. Kyle finally got grip of the two in the living room.

"What's this running around for?" Their mom asked curious.

"Look what they did to my hair!" Kyle pointed to his hair.

"What's going o-" She stopped her sentence when she looked at Kyle's hair. She burst out laughing.

"Stop laughing!" Kyle yelled at Ashley.

"I can't help it! You look weird with pink hair" Ashley explained.

"But wasn't that YOUR pink hair dye" Mrs. Comics turned towards Ashley. Ashley slowly stopped laughing in realization.

"Oh" Ashley rubbed the back of her neck.

"Is there a way we can fix it?" Kyle asked.

"New hair dye I suppose. Or take a shower and wash it way" Ashley suggested.

"Ok" Kyle let go of Brandon and Branson and rushed to the shower.

"B'n'B" Mrs. Comics looked at them. She brought up her hand to high five. They accepted it and laughed for a while.

"Now go to your room" She demanded them. They did as told and ran up to their room.

After about an hour of showering, Kyle came out in disappointment that the water didn't remove none of the dye. He got dressed the usual and walked downstairs.

"Ashley! It didn't come off!" Kyle yelled out.

"Get used to it then!" Ashley screamed back.

"Can y'all shut up! I'm trying to do homework!" Jennie yelled back angrily at them both.

"That's not how you talk to your older siblings Jennifer!" Their mom yelled at her from the laundry room.

"Can we leave our room now!" B'n'B peaked out of their room, yelling a question at their mom.

"No! Till you learn a lesson!" Their mom yelled back.

Yelling bounced back and fourth between them, too lazy to go walk up directly to the person.

Kyle got tired of the yelling and grabbed his car keys and hoodie.

"I'm going out!" Kyle yelled back.

"Ok!" B'n'B, Ashley, and his mom yelled out, while Jennie yelled, "Shut up!"

Kyle hopped into his car, and took in the quietness of it. All the yelling inside the house was driving him kinda crazy.