ㅤ24ㅤSTAIN, THE HERO KILLER.

CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR
STAIN, THE HERO KILLER.

EDITED - 022221

The streets of Hosu City were much less lively at night than (Y/N) imagined

The streets of Hosu City were much less lively at night than (Y/N) imagined. But she supposed it was understandable. The Hero Killer struck when the sun sets, and looking at the patterns, he usually didn't leave the city until he attacked at least three people. Ingenium was the first victim in Hosu, so it was likely that Stain was still here.

As she quickly walked down the streets, she saw one alleway that was blocked off with a police tape. She felt a sinking feeling in her stomach when she realized that's where Ingenium must have been attacked.

The cold wind harhsly brushed against her skin as she fastened her pace, crossing the street and turning a corner into another alleway.

It's empty, save for a few trash bags that was littered on the ground.

(Y/N) took a sharp inhale. She took a few paces forward, but stopping abruptly when she saw that the floor and the wall were covered in blood.

The sight before her was powerfully evocative. The stench of blood was nauseating and (Y/N) wanted to puke.

The crimson color seemed to soak into the cemented floor beneath, saturating it completely. A closer look at the wall and she noticed that streaks of red ran vertically down the surface and pooled at the bottom; as if someone was stabbed and their body had slid down it. As much as (Y/N) wanted to throw up, she needs to confirm her suspicions. So, she brushed her finger along the wall gingerly. And of course, her supposition was proven correct.

The blood was still wet and warm; someone had recently been killed, or was very close to being so. Her gaze fell to the ground and noticed drips of blood creating a sort of path down the alley.

'Had the person escaped? No, it was unlikely. The Hero Killer's quirk disabled movement. So... they were carried somewhere?'

Who had been stabbed? A Pro? A civillian? A million thoughts ran through the (H/C) haired girl's mind at once as she tried to decide what to do. Should she follow the trail of blood to help save someone who might already be dead or continue to follow the direction to where Midoriya is?

(Y/N) checked at her phone again- and she noticed one thing. The trail of blood... leaded to the alleway that Midoriya had marked. Without a second thought, she sprinted forward. The soles of her boots pounded into the concrete with every step she took.

Then she halted to a stop, her heart was probably in her throat right now as she tried to register the sight in front of her.

He was there in the flesh- The Hero Killer, Stain.

Iida was on the ground, his face and his right arm was bleeding badly. Midoriya was also paralyzed, slumped over against a wall. There was another person laying on the ground nearby- he wore a deerskin tunic and a small feather headdress. Is that a Pro?