ㅤ70ㅤFOUR O'CLOCK.

CHAPTER SEVENTY
FOUR O'CLOCK.

It was around three in the morning, rays of moonlight falling around the school campus, leaving bright stardust on the balcony around her

(Y/N) wasn't usually someone to busy herself with anything this late, but it since the school's festival is nearing, she had been tasked to do everyone's costumes. Much to her chagrin, she might add.

But it's not like there were any other choices. Her quirk is too dangerous to use for special effects, she doesn't play any instruments that's suited for a school band, and there's no way in hell that she's dancing.

So here she is now, tracing patterns and outlines, making layouts on different kinds of clothing material. Thank God that she has some knowledge about anything related to fashion and its industry (courtesy of Virgo) or else she's going to end up dancing on stage.

(Y/N) barely noticed the soft notes in the beginning, thinking it was just the usual noise drifting from a nearby dorm. It wasn't until the notes picked up, turning louder as the opening of the song played out, that she noticed it was coming from below her.

Seemingly played on an electric guitar, she didn't actually know the song at first; the tune older and less common than the music in the present time.

But, the feeling was still there in the energetic strumming, the same melancholic tune as the original. (If that's even posisble).

'What the...' She thought to herself in disbelief, setting down the fabric marker that she was holding. 'Is that, "Oh My Darling Clementine," played on an electric guitar...? What is wrong with this person...?'

The somewhat eerie tune played deep into the night and the (H/C) haired girl decided that whoever was strumming away outside so loudly past curfew was either an stupid or just didn't care.

She had an idea of who it was, there were only so many students who could play the guitar after all. Tokoyami and Jirou being the two front runners in her mind.

Though the sound was too abstract, nothing like what she knew the purple haired girl could produce. Tokoyami though, the song didn't exactly fit him. Especially when it's played on something as obnoxious as an electric instrument.

If it weren't for the light chirp in the person's voice as he sung, she was sure she would have spent a little while longer thinking about it.

(Y/N) stepped outside, to her balcony, and looked down at the courtyard, grimacing a little at the sight of a familiar energetic blonde. "What are you doing there?" She asked, voice a little louder than usual so that the boy could here her.

"Huh?" Kaminari said to himself as he snapped out of his little performance and turned his head towards the sound. "Oh, (L/N)!" He greeted with a grin, waving his hand frantically. "I'm practicing my guitar skills!" He called out while holding up the instrument that had its cord attached to his mouth.