ㅤ48ㅤTHAT'S RIGHT, MY TYPE.

CHAPTER FORTY-EIGHT
THAT'S RIGHT, MY TYPE.

Burying her face deeper down the turtleneck that she was currently wearing, (Y/N) decided that she was tired of waiting in the common room of the dorms and was too lazy to go get a certain ash blonde upstairs so she decided to call him instead

"Why are you calling me, I'm literally just an elevator away!"

Rolling her eyes dully, she answered, "Bakugou, we're just going out for ramen. Why are you taking so long?"

"I'm still looking for clothes to wear, idiot!" He shouted and the faint clanging of hangers can be heard in the background.

"If you don't come down here in five minutes, I'm going to leave without you."

"JUST WAIT, DAMN IT!"

And before she could even respond, Bakugou hung up, probably still on his way on deciding which shade of black he's going to wear.

(Y/N) sighed, tugging on the collar of her shirt as she adjusted her sitting position on the couch.

"Hey, (L/N)!"

Turning her head to the side, he was greeted by a grinning Kaminari who was leaning his whole body on the couch armrest.

"What do you want?" (Y/N) asked before resting an arm on the back of the couch and turned her body towards his direction to face him fully.

"I'm doing this survey." He started as he leaned even more. "It will be the greatest survey of all time. This survey will make me the most ideal man in the wo—"

(Y/N) poked the blonde's forehead with her pointer finger. "Get to the point, Kaminari."

"What is... your type?"

A brief silence.

"Type?" Her (E/C) eyes blinked as she questioned the boy in front of her.

Kaminari grinned. "Yes, type," he replied and did a gesture with his hand. "Like, who would you date? What are you into?"

For a second, all (Y/N) heard was the hum of the air conditioner in the distance. Then, she raised an eyebrow and shot an accusatory look at him.

"You're not asking this because you would turn yourself into my type, right?"

It seemed like all of his blood rushed up his face, his visage turning a blood red. "O-Of course not! This is just— I'm asking everyone this— Don't be too confident! Why would you even think that?!"