ㅤ12ㅤTHE FIRST OBSTACLE.

CHAPTER TWELVE
THE FIRST OBSTACLE.

EDITED - 022221

All the students were struggling to even move

All the students were struggling to even move. (Y/N) felt a surge of ice engulfing the whole opening. Luckily, she was able to dodge that by grabbing the shoulders of those beside her to raise herself up. She used this as a leverage to step on the students' shoulders, using them as a pathway to the exit.

"Ouch!"

"Hey, that hurts!"

Reaching the opening, (Y/N) jumped high in the air and swiftly summoned a large ornately styled sword under her— large enough for her to sit on. The sword settled horizontally while she sat on in comfortably, legs dangling in the air as she was rather high up above the other students.

She looked down, only to see that everyone who managed to somehow get out of the tunnel was now trapped with ice on their feet.

"Naive, Todoroki!"

"I won't let you get away so easily, half and half bastard!" Before Bakugou could create another explosion to boost him, (Y/N) positioned herself right above him before quickly summing small swords as she held it between four of her fingers.

Blades ready to throw, she pointed the tip right at the ash blonde's direction. Then, the swords pierced through the ground beside him, making the red eyed teen stop in surprise.

"Eh. I missed."

"What the—?!" He looked up at the sky and saw the (H/C) haired girl sitting on top of the familiar air type sword, looking rather relaxed as she held another set of small swords. "Kowai, what the fuck?!"

(Y/N) only gave a thumbs down before looking forward as she flied through the air with speed to catch up with the heterochromic male.

However, she stopped— making herself land safely on the ground as her swords disappeared into thin air— when she saw Mineta getting slapped away by a gigantic robot.

'The hell...?'

"Target found... lots!"

"The faux villains from the entrance exam?" She heard Midoriya say, making her eyebrows slightly furrow.

'That's right, they fought these... This is much more interesting than the recommendations exam.'

"Obstacles have shown up already! Starting with the first barrier... Robot Inferno!"

"Aren't those the zero pointer villains from the entrance exam?!"

"So this is what they used in the general entrance exam?" She managed to caught on what Todoroki had said.

(Y/N) saw the heterochromic male produce ice with his foot. "If they went through all this trouble, I wish they would have prepared something better... Since my stupid old man is watching."