ㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤENDING.

Ever since (Y/N) met Gin on that fateful day, there was always one thing that she was sure of.

She is loved and cared for; her parents always made sure of that. Talking to her, explaining what certain things are, showing her her little world; she never felt alone.

But life within their family wasn't sunshine and rainbows all the time. They had highs and they had lows, just like any other.

This is one of those times.

"You damn idiot."

Swat!

"You stupid moron."

Swat!

“You self-sacrificial jerk—"

Swa—

"As a health professional, I'm going to have to ask you to stop hitting (L/N)-san's head.” A nurse that Virgo couldn’t be bothered to learn the name of, stopped her in mid swat.

The pink haired woman scowled at her for interrupting, it was their fault for calling her as soon as her husband was admitted to the hospital.

'Did they expect me not to hit an actual idiot in the head...?!'

"What? Are you worried I'll give him brain damage or something? Because that would be impossible. Since my Pro Hero of a husband ironically doesn’t have one!”

(Y/N) softly sighed from behind her mother as her eyes gazed towards her father who also stayed quiet despite all the hits, probably too tired and hopefully rightfully guilty for the stunt he pulled.

The short haired woman was not one to get angry so easily, usually having a lot of patience— especially towards the both of them, who had chosen a life-risking job as their careers.

But this... This case was not one to ignore.

Virgo watched as the white haired man tiredly apologize to the nurse on her behalf like she was the one who acted like a moron today.

She gritted his teeth at the hoarseness in her husband's voice.

As soon as the nurse finished patching Gin up, she gritted her teeth. "Would you leave so I can talk to this asshole in private?!"

"Mother..." (Y/N) attempted to call the attention of the woman to try and calm her down. She was pinching the bridge of her nose in slight frustration, already feeling a headache coming due to the stress of the situation. "Father might be exhausted. Let's just come back later—"

"Sweetie, I know that you love your father very much. But let me scold this idiotic, careless, stupid, moronic, thoughtless, mess of a man, okay?"

(Y/N) clamps her mouth shut.

"Kyo—"

“Shut up, I’m so angry at you right now, you don’t—" Virgo took a deep breath, face screwing into a grimace as she tries to remember those anger management classes during her teenage years that she definetly wasted money on. "Anything you say is nothing but absolute bullshit coming out of your goddamn mouth—!"

"Kyo—"

“Shut up!” She interrupted, watching as her husband did indeed, shut up.

A cough pulled their attention away. "Okay, well, I need to give an update to the officers outside about his condition. Please, do not be rough with Gin, Virgo-san... His injuries are not be taken lightly."

Gin watches the nurse leave him, a subtle betrayed look in his features as she, a health professional, leaves him with his actual death.

There was a drawn-out silence after the sound of the door clicked shut, leaving the family alone in the hospital room. The only noise that could be heard were the sounds of beeping machines and slight shifting of the hospital sheets.