ㅤ15ㅤFIRST NAME BASIS!

CHAPTER FIFTEEN
FIRST NAME BASIS!

EDITED - 022221

Present Mic yelled, "Okay, everyone! The first match is classmate verdus classmate! That's right- both from Class 1-A, it's overwhelmingly overpowered Todoroki Shouto versus overwhelmingly plain Sero Hanta!"

"That was mean." Sero sighed from the stage.

"START!"

As soon as the signal went off, Sero put Todoroki in a full body bind with his tape. He swung his arms in an arc, about to force him out of bounds. Todoroki clicked his tongue.

"Is this really the best you could come up with?"

(Y/N) felt the temperature in the air decrease rapidly, her breath coming out in white puffs.

Todoroki raised his right arm and things seemed to happen in a flash.

Ice shot out from his right side, growing in size in the blink of an eye. Before (Y/N) could register what was even happening, Sero has been frozen in a block of ice the size of an iceberg. Over half of the arena was covered in it, some spilling out over the sides of the walls.

'This person is crazy...'

"What the hell was that?!" Present Mic screeched into the microphone.

"Sero, can you move?" Midnight asked, half frozen herself.

"Of c-course I c-can't!" Sero shivered in response, his teeth chattering.

"Sero is immobilized! Todoroki advances!"

The audience was too shocked to applaud, it was pin-drop silent as Todoroki walked up to Sero, placing his left hand on his chest and started to defrost what he just made.

"That was k-kind of overkill, don't you think?" Sero irked.

"Sorry." Todoroki said, glaring at the fiery figure too big not to stand out in the viewing area. "I was angry."

(Y/N) stared at the scene before her with a piercing gaze. 'His raw power is incredible...' Watching his expression closely, she saw his face fall. The anger he had pent up unleashed in that one attack, and sadness took over in an instant. This made (Y/N)'s lips twitch downwards.

Some of the Pro's had to come on stage to defrost or liquefy the ice so the festival could proceed with the other matches.