ㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤAFTER ENDING.

When Katsuki slammed open the doors of a certain (H/C) haired woman's agency, it was clear to everyone that the man was not in a good mood. Interns and other staff members scampered out of his way as he stomps past them into the elevator.

He jabbed the button marked for the top floor, growling at a poor secretary when he tried to press a button for a lower floor. The man flees from the elevator just in time for the doors to close. Katsuki sighed in relief, rubbing at his temple to ease the pressure of his headache.

He never gets enough sleep these days and these noisy extras running around first thing his shift ended isn't helping. No, he is absolutely not in a good mood.

And why would he be?

His fiance hasn't come home early in almost two weeks, leaving him alone in their shared bed, slipping in beside him when it's already midnight.

(Y/N) is a textbook workaholic- rushing around the city and working herself to the bone fighting off the never-ending wave of villains. And when that's all over, she spends hours every day filling out paperwork.

While he oftentimes does the same work, the woman doesn't know when to stop as she prefers finishing all her work load as soon as possible and as long as she can take it.

The elevator dings, signaling his arrival at the top floor. The doors slid open and the crowd of people waiting for the elevator immediately moved aside for him to pass. He nodded at them in appreciation. The agency staff members on his wife's floor had gotten used to his morning fits.

He makes a beeline for her office and stormed in without bothering to knock. Katsuki felt his eye twitch in irritation. He knows it's bad when (Y/N) hardly even acknowledges him.

Vermillion eyes glared and immediately narrowed at the familiar sight of his fiance staring at her laptop screen with stacks and stacks of all kinds of paperwork on her desk.

"Can you at least look at me?" He asked as he stepped up to her desk, picking at his skin to stop himself from blowing up.

"Just one moment," she plainly acknowledged, holding her hand up towards him before it was back to her computer.

Katsuki sighed once again, looking at his watch and silently counting the time she took tabbing through windows, searching through resources, comparing her own notes and photocopies of others, and ripping off another page from her post-it notes and slapping it on another folder.

The woman added a few more lines on her report alongside an annotation, before she finally turned to face him and asked, "Did you need something?"

"8 minutes, 37 seconds," he said, lowering his watch.

(Y/N) blinked. "Pardon?"

"That's how long your "one moment" took." He answered flatly.

"Okay...?" She replied back unsurely as one of her eyebrows arched at him. "What do you want me to say?"

"You're super busy with some shit case you've been handling and it's really important, I know, that's what you've been saying ever since last week," he stated. "You know, Kowai, when Four Eyes said you should take it easy for a while, I'm pretty sure he actually literally meant that. So come home. Now."

Her dull eyes blinked at him stoically before turning back to her laptop and rapid clicking noises filled the air again as she typed something in.

The noises made the blonde grit his teeth.

"As you can see, I can't. Because I'm at work and it's a capitalism thing."

"What the hell?" Irritated, he crossed his arms. "Then all you have to do is cough and say that you're ill to your boss."