ㅤ25ㅤENDEAVOR, TOUYA & (Y/N).

CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE
ENDEAVOR, TOUYA & (Y/N).

EDITED - 022221

The hospital bustled with activities as a couple of doctors and nurses rushed in and out of several rooms

The hospital bustled with activities as a couple of doctors and nurses rushed in and out of several rooms. The walls were painted white, not a speck of dust in sight. (Y/N) furrowed her eyebrows when the sudden light coming from the windows greeted her. She slowly sat up from her bed, letting out a small grunt as she felt numbing pain throb in her whole body, making her think back to their fight with Stain. Oh, right. He stabbed right through her arm like some sort of barbeque, broke her wrist, and slammed her to the ground. That little bastard.

And as if on cue, a knock on the door made the girl look up, only to be greeted by Todoroki, Midoriya and Iida.

"You're awake."

"Are you alright now, (L/N)?"

Her peers stared at her with concern. (Y/N) felt relief wash over her when she saw them.

"(L/N)—! Are you doing better today?" Midoriya asked, offering her a bottle of water, which (Y/N) quietly accepted with a small nod of thanks.

After finishing her drink, she set it down the table beside her. (Y/N) let her back lean against the headboard before lightly massaging her temple with her uninjured hand. "I'm fine."

"That's a relief." Todoroki began, his heterochromatic eyes were swimming in guilt and worry. "I was worried that you would still be unconscious. Not only did you have a broken wrist and an injured arm with damaged muscle tissue, apparently, you have also suffered from head trauma and severe blood loss."

(Y/N) lowered her hand down to lap. "Thanks, I really need to know that," she sighed.

"You have no idea how scared I was when you fainted. The fact that you did that... Why would you choose to hurt yourself over someone like me? I should have—"

"Hey."

"—I'm not finished. I do not understand why would you do things like this. It's so much better when we weren't civil. At the very least, you don't get yourself hurt over—"

"Oh God, shut up."

Todoroki flinched, blinking at the (H/C) haired teen who had a her uninjured hand against his mouth. Her fingertips were pressed against his warm face; they were cold and calloused, but somewhat comforting.

(Y/N) slowly retracted her hand, her eyes were dully staring at the boy's mismatched ones. "It's not your fault. Or Iida's, or Midoriya's. I'm the only one that should be held accountable for my actions... Besides, this is nothing compared to the things we will go through when we go pro."