ㅤ32ㅤOFF TO TRAINING CAMP!

CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO
OFF TO TRAINING CAMP!

In (Y/N)'s opinion, there is a certain level of tiredness that equates to insanity; for her, it's when she'd like to temporarily dislocate her spirit from her body, as if she could ask God to take her out for just a short while, let her soul go wh...

In (Y/N)'s opinion, there is a certain level of tiredness that equates to insanity; for her, it's when she'd like to temporarily dislocate her spirit from her body, as if she could ask God to take her out for just a short while, let her soul go wherever souls go to be zen. She's a fairly brave person, she is, but sometimes she just doesn't want to feel the process of recovery all over again.

She knows that she would probably wake up feeling okay in the morning, but it's simply a level of worn-out-ness that hurts.

"Are you excited for training camp, (L/N)?"

Okay, so maybe (Y/N) was being over dramatic- but still, her body pleaded for her to just make a run for it, just go home and sleep until the next week.

(Y/N) absolutely despises to associate herself with a large number of people for a long period of time with nowhere to hide or escape.

"No." She flatly replied, clicking the button of her suitcase handle repeatedly in agitation.

Midoriya either doesn't notice her suffering or completely ignores it- she's betting on the latter because fuck her apparently- and beamed at her, rocking his heels back and forth. "I think it'll be fun!"

"I'm ready to test out my new martial arts training again." Uraraka said, punching the air and her eyes seemed to glow as if she'd transcended to another plane of existence.

Then, Iida suddenly pops in to the conversation while pushing his glasses upwards. "Even though we are on break, it does not justify complacency- as expected of UA, always challenging us."

"I hate it here."

(Y/N) sighed and looked around, ignoring Uraraka's attempts to lighten up her expression. She noticed that most of her classmates had already arrived, along with Class B, bags in hand and ready to board the bus.

There was someone missing, though.

"Where's Todoroki?" Kirishima asked out loud as if he had read her mind. "He's usually on time."

Right on cue, an expensive looking black car with tinted windows arrived on the premises. A sharp looking man in a suit stepped out of the driver's side and opened the back passenger doors.

(Y/N)'s eyes narrowed when an obnoxious fiery figure stepped out of the vehicle, towering over a hoard of terrified teenagers. A certain half and half haired student followed him out of the car- he looked like he wanted to die.