DN - Chapter Five

[March 8, -Start of School Year-]

Wendy's POV

It's been a few months since we met Y/N, other than us finding it hard to communicate with her sometimes we get along really well.

It's the start of the school year, for some reason I feel like something's gonna happen.

We're currently on our way to school, Y/N being new here doesn't seem as nervous as I expected her to be, she's sitting to my right on the window seat while the Yeri and Joy are to my left with Seulgi driving and Irene unnie on the shotgun seat.

I held Y/N's hand wanting to lay my head on her shoulder when "ugh" I exclaimed, she looked at me amused.

"What?" She asked.

"Your hands, it's so sweaty" I said taking her hands and wiping it with tissues.

She giggled a bit and just stared at the view outside from the window.

That was the first time I- We heard her giggle.

"It's my first day at a school in another world Wannie, do you expect me to be gucci?" She asked seeming very amused.

"Well you looked calm." I whispered under my breath in english.

She giggled again before removing her gaze from me, back to the view outside from the window.

When we arrived at school, Yeri and Y/N immediately went to the principal's office to ask for Y/N's schedule, while Seulgi, Joy, Irene and I tagged along.

Walking to the principal's office, Y/N now looks nervous, so I walked to her. "You didn't seem nervous earlier, why do you look like you're about to shit your pants now?" I whisper.

"I feel like everyone's staring at me, how popular are you guys here?" She whispered back, I noticed Irene unnie look at us probably hearing what me and Y/N were talking about, that's her powers enhanced senses along with Pyrokinesis (creating or controlling fire with her mind.)

"We may or not be one of the top groups here." I smiled at her a bit awkwardly.

She stared at me annoyed for the millionth time since we met her.

This girl has bottled up anger, I swear.

"Then I shouldn't be talking to you girls often then." She said annoyance seeping from her voice. What did I do?

"Why though?" Irene unnie entered the conversation. "Cause I don't want to get attention." She replied in a duh tone.

"With that face, not getting attention is impossible." I replied in a matter of factly.

"I have no idea if you're calling me ugly or what but I'll try to take that as a compliment." She said obviously faking a smile.

You really hate talking don't you?
Darling, that was a compliment.

"I don't know if I'm supposed to laugh or cry with you seriously." I responded facepalming.

Reaching Mr. Han's office, Yeri entered along with Y/N, leaving Irene unnie, Seulgi, Joy and Me outside.

"Sooo" Joy broke the silence between the four of us, I averted my gaze from the door to Joy seeing that the others did aswell.

"People appear to like Y/N." I mentally groaned. "Can't blame them though Y/N is awfully pretty." Irene admitted, I mean who wouldn't find Y/N pretty?

Everything from her eyes to body is beautiful, no wonder people seem curious to see her walking with us.

Yeri and Y/N came out of the office, Y/N looking calmer than earlier, I raised an eyebrow. "We're classmates." Yeri stated obviously joyed.

A ringing sound rung a second after Yeri spoke cutting off Seulgi who was supposed to say something.

They groaned.

Oh wait I did too hehe.

"We have to go." Yeri said in a hurry since their classroom is in the other building.

"No shit sherlock." Y/N said rolling her eyes a bit.

I stared at Y/N as Yeri dragged her to their class.

The thought of Yeri being in the same class as her probably calmed her down a bit.

Chaeyoung's POV

Me, Tzuyu and Dahyun are in the same class as usual.

We sat down as the teacher came in and started to take attendance.

"Ms. Lee?" The teacher called out.

"Lee Y/N?" The teacher called out again.

"Lee-"

Her voice was cut off as Yeri and three other girls barged in the room.

"Sorry we're late." The girl with cat eyes said.

_____________________________________

A/N: This chapter was a bit rushed so I didn't read it before publishing, sorry for the typos and mistakes.

Advanced Merry Christmas to everyone.

~Sav