DN - Chapter Eighteen

!not proofread!

Third Person's Point Of View

The sound of birds chirping in the air while the fresh breeze ruffles the green grass is usually what defines your average peaceful morning.

"BAE JOOHYUN YOU'RE A FUCKING ASSHOLE!"

Yeah, you're not getting any of that here.

"It's your fault for not waking up the first time I called you." The asshole says, rolling her eyes.

"This is why you can never get taller, the gods hate your attitude." Joy stood up, annoyed that her sheets were burnt.

She flicked her hand, blocking Irene's fire with a barrier.

"Is the reason you hate me because I'm taller than you or is it because I can block your fire?" Sooyoung asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Neither, it's because you're a bitch." Irene says while walking out, failing her attempt at a low-key dramatic exit.

"Ooh. Girl drama." Kai appeared out of nowhere, holding a bowl of cereal.

"Get out of my room."

The boy laughed, complying anyway.

"I should put a forcefield in here." She muttered.

"Nevermind. Wendy would just break through that. How annoying."

____________________________________

Y/N's POV

I'm with the five dorks right now. We still have a couple of minutes before the first bell rings so we decided to hang around the cafeteria in the meantime.

"This is unfair. How come the three of you have two kinds of powers?" Yeri whined.

People with two kinds of advanced abilities are called dual-powered people. Irene, Wendy, and Joy unnie are some of them.

"Yeah! I want two kinds of powers too."

"Trust me, mine aren't that useful." Joy intervened while rolling her eyes.
"Mine are nice, they're pretty useful," Irene unnie followed.

Yeah, useful for burning us.

"Mine aren't all that, they seem like they're a villain's power." Wendy put her lips into a straight line.

I laughed. "You and Minari both."

Lucky for you guys, I don't even have powers. They said it'll show up when I'm in an environment surrounded by people who have special abilities, buuuuttt nooooo, where in fuck is it.

Seulgi laughed with me, "Yeah, they call it hypnotic charm but it's basically simpled down to mind control.

"I heard there was a new student today. I wonder what their abilities are." Wendy said, way out of topic.

"I didn't know that, how would you? Besides, do they even announce those kinds of stuff?" Our tortured child, Joy, asked.

"I don't think they do, for privacy or something.." Yeri said, curious as well.

"Oh, they don't. They're all a bunch of idiots, rumours would eventually spread once they see a new student. But to answer your question, the girl next to Y/N just told me so." Wendy said finishing her drink.

"Uh, what's her name again?" She continued.

"Child, I don't have anyone next to me..." I spoke, feeling wary.