DN - Chapter Twelve

The rain calms me down, just like how your voice used to.

___________________________________

After I offered her that she can come to my garden, I started planting flowers of the rarest kind, the prettiest ones.

Why? So she can sell them for a higher price.

How long has it been? A year and half now.

Why am I doing this? I don't know aswell.

Is my father going to kill me the second he finds out about this? Certainly.

Is that bad? Definitely.

Have I fallen for her? Undoubtedly.

Am I going too fast? I think so.

Do I care? No.

"Princess!" She's here...

"You're here.." I smiled.

"Not really, you're just hallucinating.." I giggled at her, seriously what happened to respect.

"I bought something for you.." Eh? She shouldn't have..

"Why?" I asked curious.

"Because you've helped me and my younger brother so much the past year, the gift is a bit common but I couldn't afford other things so.." She was talking shyly which made me giggle again.

She handed me a hairpin with a design of the moon's sickle and a rose, how pretty...

"I noticed how you liked the moon as much as you liked flowers, or maybe slightly more.."

"This was a bit hard to find, so I hope you like it.." She continues talking.

I giggled at her for the third time tonight.

"Yah, why are you laughing!?" She asked cutely frustrated.

"You're blabbering too much darling, thank you for this, I love it." I smiled seeing her eyes glimmer after I said that.

"Princess!" Damn it.

"Hide!" I whisper-yelled as she nodded and left running.

I fixed my clothes and hid the hairpin behind me, walked out the garden and made my way towards the guard that called my name.

"Yes?" I asked the guard irritated that he ruined my moment.

"Your father wishes to have dinner with you and your brother in his boudoir." He said bowing.

What does he want now? Pretty sure the only reason he actually talks to Wook is because he's the crown prince and he couldn't do anything about it, and the reason he wants to have dinner is because he needs a favor.

I sighed.

"You're dismissed."

I dressed up formally to meet father, is he even my father?