DN - Chapter Seven

Y/N's POV

"So~" For the first time, I started the conversation to break the awkward atmosphere surrounding us.

"Shou-" Irene unnie covered my mouth, cutting both my words and my breathing off.

So I bit her hand.

"AGH!"

She shrieked so now all the attention is on our table.

Including the nine girls that made the atmosphere awkward.

Yay life!

Fck wrong move.

"Told you she was an idiot."

People started whispering.

"Baby, idk who you are but you're cute so I'll pray for you."

That statement made me facepalm.

I looked over to Redvelvet when I saw them staring at the nine girls.

They we're staring at us.

Well not all of them, just six of them one of them we're kissing the the tall one's face, the one she's kissing is probably the tallest of all of them, the other one was eating, and the other one was focused on her phone probably playing games.

The three distracted ones along with a short girl all looked foreign, I just can't point it out.

Meanwhile with the ones staring at me the one who looks foreign, the short one, is staring daggers into me she's pretty but she's probably murdering me inside her head right now.

The second tallest of them we're also staring at me, she looks disgusted by me, she's pretty too though, I think she'd look prettier if she doesn't look at me as if I was the dirtiest thing in this world.

The other one with bunny teeth, she's possibly the third youngest, was also glaring, compared to the other two's glare, she looks like a lost child. The other two we're quite intimidating if I'm being honest, just not enough to scare me.

Then with the other three that we're staring, I saw them when we entered the classroom with Lia and Yeji earlier.

One of them, who I presume is the youngest is looking at me as if she's fascinated, Darling I know I'm pretty but don't look at me like that.

Another one of them, who I presume is the second youngest, is pale as fck- I mean was staring at me with adoration, wassup with you?

The tallest one, who I assume is one of the oldest considering her height and looks, was also staring at me but I can't read her, the only emotion on her face was annoyance and I don't think that was reflected to me, considering the other girl hovering her and kept attacking her face with kisses.

Yeah, that annoyance isn't directed to me.

The three glaring girls suddenly started walking towards our table, or that's what I think since I assume too much, making the other three lose their focus on me to them.

The three instantly mirrored confused faces and the pale one was about to talk when. Baekhyun, Minseok, Chen and Kyungsoo came in the room pulling the six of us out of the room.

Now every single person in the cafeteria mirrors the confused faces of the three members of the nine girls.

They're all probably confused on why the EXO CBX and Kyungsoo oppa suddenly pulled us out.

While I'm confused on why they didn't just ask Kai oppa to teleport us.

Wait- why didn't they?